I want to have a baby

6 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

YOUR DESIRE IS MISGUIDED.

I thibk I am slightly psychopathic...I have desires that do not make sense even to myself. I cannot feel emotion except towards the people that I desire to USE for my own good (I don’t even love the girls I date I’ve figured out, I just hate losing the ability to use them)

I also do not fear death rather embrace it and hope that I get assassinated and I actually am usually paranoid that I WILL someday get assassinated for one reason or another. 

I am still a great gamer nonetheless

JoeDa likes this
46 minutes ago, kryptonthegamer said:

I thibk I am slightly psychopathic...I have desires that do not make sense even to myself. I cannot feel emotion except towards the people that I desire to USE for my own good (I don’t even love the girls I date I’ve figured out, I just hate losing the ability to use them)

I also do not fear death rather embrace it and hope that I get assassinated and I actually am usually paranoid that I WILL someday get assassinated for one reason or another. 

dafuq

Fried Rice likes this
1 hour ago, kryptonthegamer said:

vqXkfY7.gif

2 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Totally unrelated question, would you happen to be on a “No fly list”?

2 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Only Krypton can say all this and make it semi believable

3 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Just start some beef with @Proud. He'll be there within 2 years and get it sorted.

8 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

If more than one kid comes out that vagina one is going to foster care

If you choose to provide more expensive essentials and add common perks, you could easily spend over $745,000 from birth to age 18, according to our calculations.

RIP your bank account..... 

4 hours ago, Tricks said:

If you choose to provide more expensive essentials and add common perks, you could easily spend over $745,000 from birth to age 18, according to our calculations.

RIP your bank account..... 

does America get like money from the gouverment when they have children or is that a no?

edit: asking cause in the netherlands u get money monthly from the gouverment when u have kids (till 18)

Edited by wollie35
9 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

does America get like money from the gouverment when they have children or is that a no?

edit: asking cause in the netherlands u get money monthly from the gouverment when u have kids (till 18)

Depends on your income. You may get money for food and clothes but not like money to pay bills and stuff, in michigan we have a thing called bridge cards. Also that was including college and more then the bare minimum of everything.

29 minutes ago, Cheech'nChong said:

That gym must be huge if its large enough for both your massive forehead and your ego

You sound pretty surprised about the existence of huge gyms that can fit stuff. You'll probably see 1 or 2 if you roll up the curtains in your server, I mean your room. 

:kermit:

Edited by Dull
14 hours ago, Dull said:

You sound pretty surprised about the existence of huge gyms that can fit stuff. You'll probably see 1 or 2 if you roll up the curtains in your server, I mean your room. 

:kermit:

Dont think you even realise either of us hardly ever plays these days. Your insult almost made sense there for a second bud, keep trying! I got a feeling that you're on the spectrum, am I right? If so I should stop making fun of you and your meaty head.

kryptonthegamer and Kyle_ like this