Add medical to turfs

9 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Well... there’s no medical at Rebel either unless we have donation rewards, or the infamy perk...

i would also like to see it at turfs, but understand why it shouldn’t be.

Yea I guess your right maybe with only tier 3 when rebel gets medical turfs do as well.

8 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

so kill them. how the fuck you think you can cap turfs when you gotta be spoon fed like this shit.

I respect your opinion but the thing is about that is that if your going to medical to get medical and you gotta fight people the likely hood of you getting demolished is pretty good considering the cops can spawn so close with decent guns almost infinitely 

Nicolas March likes this
2 hours ago, Dillon said:

I respect your opinion but the thing is about that is that if your going to medical to get medical and you gotta fight people the likely hood of you getting demolished is pretty good considering the cops can spawn so close with decent guns almost infinitely 

They'll never change it, they want you to have to get shot at by pistol bangers and p07 wielding BH's/

All these peoples best counterargument is that the point of not having medical at turfs is so you have to go fight bounty hunters and cops in the city, but I don't think that's a fair conclusion. Why should a rebel with a 75k bounty have to go into the city to fight the bounty hunters and shit, while he is without medical supplies, to get the medical supplies that bounty hunters and cops have no danger or issue in getting? On top of that, the conclusion proposed by these people makes no sense completely ignoring a fair playing field. When donor level is high enough there is medical at rebel, so why wouldn't there be one at the turf?

Edited by NotMike
TRYHARD likes this