I hate my life

Just now, Guwop said:

No it sat in my truck with my desktop itself. it was on the floor of the cab and it was secured so it couldnt slide anywhere. I really have no idea how it broke.

Rough. This is the sole reason why I keep the box + Styrofoam for my monitor. 

4 minutes ago, Guwop said:

7SpVDVA.jpg

My monitor was broken on my way back from college somehow. I wrapped it in blankets and everything. Rip $500.

If it makes you feel any better, a guy texting and driving the other day knocked out power for 1500+ people, causing power surges. The power surge fried my motherboard in my PC, now it doesn’t even turn on so I had to buy a brand new one

Farmer Steve and EasyStreets like this
1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

If it makes you feel any better, a guy texting and driving the other day knocked out power for 1500+ people, causing power surges. The power surge fried my motherboard in my PC, now it doesn’t even turn on so I had to buy a brand new one

Rip that sucks.

3 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Yeah but might be able to get some money from renters insurance. Hoping it works out

Yeah not shit i can do about my monitor. I called acer and warranty doesnt cover anything that isnt manufacturing related. They said it would cost $319.99 + shipping + tax to get it repaired. 

Just now, Swade White said:

Every time I transport a monitor, I put it in my backseat and buckle it in. Sorry for that, if I had an extra one I would send it to you!

Yeah im probably just gonna have to save up. Settling for playing games on the left half. Still have to deal with the excessive horizontal lines tho

Swade White likes this

the more i think about it towards the end of my trip with like an hour left i was rolling 85 on i-40 when i had to slam on the brakes all the way down to 0 because a tow truck and three cars were in the middle of the fast lane stopped. i bet it happened then..

22 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Hmm... I just had a bad storm Friday and my pc was on a surge protector but my router was not.. and it fried my router and traveled through the ethernet and fried my mother board which I just bought both of them 5 months ago lol.

Edited by bigjohn561
Mayhem likes this
2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

Hmm... I just had a bad storm Friday and my pc was on a surge protector but my router was not.. and it fried my router and traveled through the ethernet and fried my mother board which I just bought both of them 5 months ago lol.

Luckily for me I have a really close friend who is loaning me money for a brand new PC, hoping renters insurance allows my claim to get the money for my old pc