I hate my life

that's it mother fucker? i got like 3 dead hookers in my living room, 1 piece of bread to eat for lunch, and my car is a fucking scooter.... and you hate your life. wahhhhhh i play off a nintendo 64 i overclocked on a television the size of a damn gameboy red yet weighs as much as my mom has a drinking problem..... you'll be okay kiddo. 16x9 gaming monitor, cheap, will do you fine.

Abu and wpt2207 like this
4 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

that's it mother fucker? i got like 3 dead hookers in my living room, 1 piece of bread to eat for lunch, and my car is a fucking scooter.... and you hate your life. wahhhhhh i play off a nintendo 64 i overclocked on a television the size of a damn gameboy red yet weighs as much as my mom has a drinking problem..... you'll be okay kiddo. 16x9 gaming monitor, cheap, will do you fine.

Are u compTIA certified aswell?

Space likes this
16 hours ago, wollie35 said:

While fucking up the marketing system.

This is just like people who mass buy clothes online just 2 try and then returns 95% of them.  You don't realize what you are doing because you are too dumb to understand

in the end im saving money thats all i care about :)

Masonn likes this
44 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

There are alot of ways to save money without fucking up the environment and marketing system. 

Keep in mind ur not saving money you are stealing it.

stealing from a company worth nearly a trillion, owned by a guy worth over another 130+ billion.

1 hour ago, bum41 said:

stealing from a company worth nearly a trillion, owned by a guy worth over another 130+ billion.

So u walk into big supermarkets stealing products because well they got money. U steal laptops from Apple because well they are rich. Stealing is stealing. Big corporate or local shop it doesn't matter. Please nofify when u work for a big corporation cuz i will come 'save' ur salary

13 hours ago, bum41 said:

in the end im saving money thats all i care about :)

4 hours ago, bum41 said:

People like you are why Generation Z is a pile of shit, fucking don't WORK FOR ANYTHING self-entitled millennial. You take advantage of the few companies that have generous return policies for customers that actually WORK and pay for items because YOU think you deserve it. If you're so damn jealous of the 152 billion that Jeff Bezos earned THEN GO FUCKING WORK FOR IT.

Edited by Phil | OG
wollie35 likes this
10 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

People like you are why Generation Z is a pile of shit, fucking don't WORK FOR ANYTHING self-entitled millennial. You take advantage of the few companies that have generous return policies for customers that actually WORK and pay for items because YOU think you deserve it. If you're so damn jealous of the 152 billion that Jeff Bezos earned THEN GO FUCKING WORK FOR IT.

Generation Z and Millennial's are not the same thing. Take advantage of everything around you, because if you don't then someone else will :^).

3 hours ago, bum41 said:

Generation Z and Millennial's are not the same thing. Take advantage of everything around you, because if you don't then someone else will :^).

I mean I see where you are coming from as the rich and corporations dodge taxes (like our shitty joke of a president) while screwing everyone else but by abusing general return policies, you just harm yourself long term because the bean counters at these companies force policy changes at the detriment of customers (eg Costco had to change TV returns to 90 days due to rampant abuse).

bum41 likes this