VP Gang Recruitment [S3][OPEN]

Venomous Pride (S3)

Our goals are to find experienced/semi-experienced members and have fun doing cartels/bank/fed/prison/locker.

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made]

2. More than 500k in your bank account

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity]

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name?

2. Why do you want to join VP?

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones)

4. Will anyone vouch for you?

5. How active do you plan on being?

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank)

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum?

Edited by Ryan2150
Aids

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made] 2.7k

2. More than 500k in your bank account yes

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity] 16 years

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc yes

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? ethan

2. Why do you want to join VP? i like to cap cartels turfs and you guys seem like a bunch of cool people

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) Just ones that i have made "send it yeooo"

4. Will anyone vouch for you? not really

5. How active do you plan on being? gmt weekends friday 4.00 pm-sunday 8.00pm

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) no

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? One perm duping items

44 minutes ago, DAVID65 said:

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made] 2.7k

2. More than 500k in your bank account yes

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity] 16 years

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc yes

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? ethan

2. Why do you want to join VP? i like to cap cartels turfs and you guys seem like a bunch of cool people

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) Just ones that i have made "send it yeooo"

4. Will anyone vouch for you? not really

5. How active do you plan on being? gmt weekends friday 4.00 pm-sunday 8.00pm

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) no

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? One perm duping items

Accepted for trial.

Venomous Pride (S3)

Our goals are to find experienced/semi-experienced members and have fun doing cartels/bank/fed/prison/locker.

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made] 350, lots of pvp experience

2. More than 500k in your bank account Accumulating money

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity] 19

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc Fair amount of knowledge, still a few things I need to learn.

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? CrazyDawg13

2. Why do you want to join VP? I played with 2 members of this gang, they were helpful and enjoyable to play with (Zurbex, and some one else. The spelling is probably incorrect.)

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) Awhile ago I was in a gang "[L]" (cant remember what the official name was)

4. Will anyone vouch for you? Possibly, one of the 2 members I played with.

5. How active do you plan on being? Everyday/night EST

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) No

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? No

Edited by CrazyDawg13
16 hours ago, CrazyDawg13 said:

Venomous Pride (S3)

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made] 350, lots of pvp experience

2. More than 500k in your bank account Accumulating money

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity] 19

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc Fair amount of knowledge, still a few things I need to learn.

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? CrazyDawg13

2. Why do you want to join VP? I played with 2 members of this gang, they were helpful and enjoyable to play with (Zurbex, and some one else. The spelling is probably incorrect.)

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) Awhile ago I was in a gang "[L]" (cant remember what the official name was)

4. Will anyone vouch for you? Possibly, one of the 2 members I played with.

5. How active do you plan on being? Everyday/night EST

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) No

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? No

DENIED. Hours/Bank too low.

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game: 6705

2. More than 500k in your bank account: Im at 210k, but um lets say I own a lot more than that

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity]: 16, see hours

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc: see hours

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? The Nic Rage

2. Why do you want to join VP? I really don't know you guys yet, but I'm a server 3 guy and need a gang

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones): Imperium, Vanguardians, Secret Service, Boats and Hoes

4. Will anyone vouch for you?: Wop and some other older players

5. How active do you plan on being?: once summer starts everyday, until then probably everyday, but not all day

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank): No

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum?: Yeah, Combat log

8 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game: 6705

2. More than 500k in your bank account: Im at 210k, but um lets say I own a lot more than that

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity]: 16, see hours

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc: see hours

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? The Nic Rage

2. Why do you want to join VP? I really don't know you guys yet, but I'm a server 3 guy and need a gang

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones): Imperium, Vanguardians, Secret Service, Boats and Hoes

4. Will anyone vouch for you?: Wop and some other older players

5. How active do you plan on being?: once summer starts everyday, until then probably everyday, but not all day

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank): No

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum?: Yeah, Combat log

ACCEPTED for trial.

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made]  2,400

2. More than 500k in your bank account: i currently only have like 140k but im always doing runs when the servers dead at night to make money

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity] 19

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc: i have lots of knowledge with feds and cartels but i have never done a bank before

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? iAmValtrix

2. Why do you want to join VP? i wanna really get into this server and play with some new people. You guys are also pretty active.

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) none

4. Will anyone vouch for you? nope

5. How active do you plan on being? i play 5-6 days a week for a few hours each time

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) nope

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? 2 for CL but both were lifted and 1 for rdm

6 hours ago, iamvaltrix said:

Things you need to join:

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made]  2,400

2. More than 500k in your bank account: i currently only have like 140k but im always doing runs when the servers dead at night to make money

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity] 19

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc: i have lots of knowledge with feds and cartels but i have never done a bank before

Application Template:

1. What's your in-game name? iAmValtrix

2. Why do you want to join VP? i wanna really get into this server and play with some new people. You guys are also pretty active.

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) none

4. Will anyone vouch for you? nope

5. How active do you plan on being? i play 5-6 days a week for a few hours each time

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) nope

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? 2 for CL but both were lifted and 1 for rdm

ACCEPTED for trial.

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made]3k

2. More than 500k in your bank account 10mil

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity]19

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc i have a lot of knowledge in all of these things

1. What's your in-game name? Demon

2. Why do you want to join VP? to fight banks and cartels if needed. im not a bad player and i have money to use ifrits and buy kits and im a team player so i will always help the team when they need it.( vp was my first gang and i loved it im happy to see them back) its been awhile since i played with vp and i respect what they do and id like to come back and show how ive improved since they taught me the ropes of making money and some fighting 

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) recursion, airborne , mayhem, full send, vp, blackwater (oly)

4. Will anyone vouch for you? havent talked to members in vp for awhile but if they do remember me vp icyy, sammy, nick , 

5. How active do you plan on being? i can be active pretty much everyday without a doubt(love fighting cartels)

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) cadet 

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? vdm

Edited by Demon!

1. At least 500 hours in-game [Exceptions can be made]: 4k hours

2. More than 500k in your bank account: 37mil

3. Must be 17 years or older [Exceptions can be made for maturity]: 27

4. Must have a knowledge of cartels and bank, fed etc: Yep been doin em for years

1. What's your in-game name? Madlibs

2. Why do you want to join VP? Bored of fighting cartels 1v10, looking for a team to do stuff with

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones) yes, DHM original, DHM reboot, Tunnel Snakes, Limitless, and some smaller gangs

4. Will anyone vouch for you? No idea

5. How active do you plan on being? Daily

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank) Yes, constable

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum? Yes perm banned for posting video on forums of gnashes

Edited by Madlibs
added stuff

1. What's your in-game name?- Nomad

2. Why do you want to join VP? - I heard you were moving to server 1. I recently came back to asylum and I'm looking for a team

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones)- Every iteration of Dark Horse Military on stratis, Ascension Tonoa, Evil Corporation Altis, Agia Marina Armament Altis.

4. Will anyone vouch for you? - I don't really think I know anyone in your gang. I've been running around with Madlibs on server 1, he inspired me to fill out an app.

5. How active do you plan on being? As active as you need, I make my money in the wee hours so I'm good for prime time. 

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank)-Constable

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum?- one RDM, I still disagree with it.

18 minutes ago, Nomadic said:

1. What's your in-game name?- Nomad

2. Why do you want to join VP? - I heard you were moving to server 1. I recently came back to asylum and I'm looking for a team

3. Have you been in any other previous gangs? (If so which ones)- Every iteration of Dark Horse Military on stratis, Ascension Tonoa, Evil Corporation Altis, Agia Marina Armament Altis.

4. Will anyone vouch for you? - I don't really think I know anyone in your gang. I've been running around with Madlibs on server 1, he inspired me to fill out an app.

5. How active do you plan on being? As active as you need, I make my money in the wee hours so I'm good for prime time. 

6. Are you in the APD? (If so what rank)-Constable

7. Have you had any previous bans on Asylum?- one RDM, I still disagree with it.

+1 really good player

• 3 weeks later...