Suggestion for Asylum V2

1 hour ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

So, this is gonna ruffle some feathers but here goes...

i think all drug spots should be changed up for V2.  Move EVERYTHING to new locations.

money-making has become stale on asylum, after we get over the real estate issue, I think this could be good.

I agree moving things does spice shit up but last time it happened it was reverted. Too much goes into the current system like houses and shit. Also with how the locations are located right now its perfectly balanced around the map for cops to patrol unlike when coke and meth where right beside one another and cops never had to leave Pyrgos.

DankBud, Innate and Bherky like this
8 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I agree moving things does spice shit up but last time it happened it was reverted. Too much goes into the current system like houses and shit. Also with how the locations are located right now its perfectly balanced around the map for cops to patrol unlike when coke and meth where right beside one another and cops never had to leave Pyrgos.

why does that @Smee cunt get support and big Sean doesn't.

Glass of Water likes this

You just ruffled my feathers.

Although it would be nice to see an overhaul of locations, we've seen this happen before. The rotating system was fun until people found ways to exploit them.

We all want to see something great come out for v2 but other than server performance and "quality of life" fixes I'm not expecting much. Still hella excited though as its been a while since we've seen something this big come out.