I Wrote A Poem For Mitch [ ifrit]

Old and sick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Old and sick, old and sick. My life is over, I feel the light next to me. The knowledge is killing me inside, the birds, the sun, the girls, even the tractor will be gone soon. Closing my eyes, telling my self " Jesus Christ! I won't be able to play arma", only dreaming it in the dark. The knowledge is killing me inside, but I must be strong, live my short time like a king, like a lion, like a warrior! and  then... Old and sick, old and sick, it's time to leave.

@Mitch (IFRIT) ^_^  wrote*

Edited by ron the player
16 hours ago, ron the player said:

Old and sick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Old and sick, old and sick. My life is over, I feel the light next to me. The knowledge is killing me inside, the birds, the sun, the girls, even the tractor will be gone soon. Closing my eyes, telling my self " Jesus Christ! I won't be able to play arma", only dreaming it in the dark. The knowledge is killing me inside, but I must be strong, live my short time like a king, like a lion, like a warrior! and  then... Old and sick, old and sick, it's time to leave.

have a long life @Mitch (IFRIT) ^_^  wrote*

This isnt iambic pantameter, I could teach you how to decently write a poem if you would like?