ron the player

SPOILERS game of thrones season 8 episode 5 in 3 words

daenerys is crazy!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Nino Brown, Wop, .Casper and 1 other like this

They're trying to wrap the entire show up in 6 episodes, its really become a cliche of violence and death aimed at making the fans angry at Dany... but I'll still watch the final episode

15 minutes ago, Emma said:

They're trying to wrap the entire show up in 6 episodes, its really become a cliche of violence and death aimed at making the fans angry at Dany... but I'll still watch the final episode

So is episode six it? I thought they were pulling a walking dead and doing a half season deal if that makes sense.

Emma likes this

1 hour ago, KrazyKnight said:

So is episode six it? I thought they were pulling a walking dead and doing a half season deal if that makes sense.

From my understanding, they only made 6 episodes and this Sunday is the final sixth episode

7 hours ago, ron the player said:

daenerys is crazy!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

aren’t you a little young to be watching GOT

Didn't like how cersi and jamie died which Cersi got eaten by a dragon or something, also pretty sure Arya now has khaleesi on her list to kill

Edited by _HaydenD

The directors said the reason that Khaleesi decided to burn everything was because she was angry because her parents had built a lot of things there

Edited by Master27411

On 5/13/2019 at 4:49 PM, _HaydenD said:

Didn't like how cersi and jamie died which Cersi got eaten by a dragon or something, also pretty sure Arya now has khaleesi on her list to kill

jon is going to kill dany. jon is then going to take the black again and go back to the wall for the remainder of his days. bran will become king. tyrion and bronn will be part of his small council.

on sunday after you see im right i want to hear you all worshiping me.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, 王 rando 王 said:

jon is going to kill dany. jon is then going to take the black again and go back to the wall for the remainder of his days. bran will become king. tyrion and bronn will be part of his small council.

on sunday after you see im right i want to hear you all worshiping me.

I’m waiting for my praise now