Yusheng's funny tage

15 hours ago, Sp0on said:

Im sure he wasnt looking for your specific approval. If you see something that you dont like, you can keep your opinion to yourself.

Just cause he's from a communist country doesn't mean he can spread his communist agenda on the forums.

Just now, DeSt said:

who are you again?

Shut your yee yee head ass up your montage is complete dog shit that any Basic player could honestly kill you with a flare gun with no hassle what so ever if I cared about making montages I could make one better than you in a week no doubt 2 days at the very most and it would be 20x better then yours 

YuSheng likes this
Just now, Dillon said:

Shut your yee yee head ass up your montage is complete dog shit that any Basic player could honestly kill you with a flare gun with no hassle what so ever if I cared about making montages I could make one better than you in a week no doubt 2 days at the very most and it would be 20x better then yours 

1st of all a flare gun does zero damage  second of all then go ahead and make a montage and third you cant cause your aim is terrible and your trash at the game.

17 hours ago, DeSt said:

1st of all a flare gun does zero damage  second of all then go ahead and make a montage and third you cant cause your aim is terrible and your trash at the game.

That’s my point the flare gun does zero damage but since your so garbage someone could STILL KILL YOU WITH IT      

And also i made three three of you sit at drug so shush before you guys miss more rpg shots on quilins and prowlers lol

11 minutes ago, Dillon said:

That’s my point the flare gun does zero damage but since your so garbage someone could STILL KILL YOU WITH IT      

And also i made three three of you sit at drug so shush before you guys miss more rpg shots on quilins and prowlers lol

How can something that does zero damage kill me? You do realize that if it does zero damage its impossible right? I don't know if you've taken a  math class, probably not but anyway 100 divided by zero is impossible to do because it would be greater than infinity so it would take a infinite amount of shots to kill me which if you did about 1 shot every second it would take an infinite amount of time so unless the universe is around for more than the 3 trillion years its supposed to be it is impossible for me to get killed by a flare gun. Also I never use an RPG so I can never miss with one if I never use it. Keep armor stacking you scrub.

12 hours ago, DeSt said:

Sorry for not being on popular on an arma 3 server and sinking over 4000 hours into it. 

So what Ur saying is after 4000 hours the only reason people may know u is probably the shitest montage on asylum, which you probably spent alot of time on? Isn't that the definition of irrelevant? Well it probably worked for you, anytime you may be mentioned in some weird conversation we can say, oh yh the guy with the shit montage who has 4k hours and he is still worse than Tony at arma.

GJ :shrug:

Fried Rice likes this
1 hour ago, Tony. said:

So what Ur saying is after 4000 hours the only reason people may know u is probably the shitest montage on asylum, which you probably spent alot of time on? Isn't that the definition of irrelevant? Well it probably worked for you, anytime you may be mentioned in some weird conversation we can say, oh yh the guy with the shit montage who has 4k hours and he is still worse than Tony at arma.

GJ :shrug:

Did you fail english or are you dyslexic? Re read what I wrote you spack.

46 minutes ago, DeSt said:

Did you fail english or are you dyslexic? Re read what I wrote you spack.

Yh I read it, and came to the conclusion of how much of an irrelevant wee turd you are. Why did you even come in here and talk shit about his montage when yours was so bad. Are you compensating for something with all this shit talk on here? Go pop your zits or jack off to your favourite anime you silly prat. Swear half the shit talkers on these forums are skinny white kids about to shoot some school up.

P.s please put a lot of effort into your reply so I can never read it :)

Edited by Tony.
Fried Rice likes this
4 hours ago, Tony. said:

Yh I read it, and came to the conclusion of how much of an irrelevant wee turd you are. Why did you even come in here and talk shit about his montage when yours was so bad. Are you compensating for something with all this shit talk on here? Go pop your zits or jack off to your favourite anime you silly prat. Swear half the shit talkers on these forums are skinny white kids about to shoot some school up.

P.s please put a lot of effort into your reply so I can never read it :)

damn your insults sure got me man. I just shit my pants in terror at your insults. either way im just stating my opinion and thats almost every montage is just a copy and the same old shit.  me and you both know your gonna read this and just not reply to it acting like you didnt. gg no re:P

24 minutes ago, DeSt said:

damn your insults sure got me man. I just shit my pants in terror at your insults. either way im just stating my opinion and thats almost every montage is just a copy and the same old shit.  me and you both know your gonna read this and just not reply to it acting like you didnt. gg no re:P

yea ur montage definiitly stands out as being the most braindead shittage since ages. atleast u get to say all the other montages are the same

Good Lub and Fried Rice like this