remove server 2 and 3

remove s2/s3?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. remove 2 and 3?

• keep s1 up only
    • keep s1 and s2 up
    • keep all up

S1 24/7 and Server 2 opening/closing times.

S3 Shut down for now.

Don't understand how this is so hard to understand. People will hop on the server if they see more players populating a specific server. Or, you can just have people look at the servers to play and see that there is none to play because it's split 20/10/10 and then let them just hop on Olympus.

Sheriff Rick likes this
5 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Or people just play on S1 if they want to do things... leave it up to the players what they want to do. Taking down servers won’t make those people on S2 or S3 want to play on S1. They most likely will stop playing until S2 or S3 are back up. 

Players don’t want the thought of their hard work being wasted and I believe that is the issue at this time. People are confused about the future of Asylum V2 with people spreading inaccurate and unofficial information about housing and player information. Also spreading rumors about closing servers. That is why it ticks me off when I see posts like this, it only causes more issues than it resolves. 

No one wants to see their server close with all their hard work on. But if players simply go to one server to fight cartels or banks or feds, so be it. I don’t think administrative action needs to be taken in order to force players to play. 

I know you guys have your point of view and I respect that, but I think the best thing to do is play it safe and allow the community to work through the current problem. In the end, everyone will be happy once we see further information on Asylum V2

well said man

Ron Johnson likes this
3 hours ago, JoeDa said:

S1 24/7 and Server 2 opening/closing times.

S3 Shut down for now.

Don't understand how this is so hard to understand. People will hop on the server if they see more players populating a specific server. Or, you can just have people look at the servers to play and see that there is none to play because it's split 20/10/10 and then let them just hop on Olympus.

if s2 or s3 gets shut down there will be a lot of people that play on them servers leave until there servers are put back up and the thing is not every one dose banks feds or prison and some people will not sit there and hop servers. pluss even if s2 or s3 gets shut down that's not gonna make the pop go up for s1 I know a lot of people that would quit and just waite for asylum v2

I would expect to see uptimes set for s3 and or s2 in the not so distant future. We're currently discussing a couple ideas. An example of one of those ideas: a slightly modified old system we had where instead of the server shutting off at an exact time it would run until a restart where there were less than X number of players on before the restart it would shut off. Also we are taking into account that it is graduation/finals week for a lot of students in the US so we may see and uptick in player count going into the start of summer. 

Fried Rice, goyney, Judg3 and 2 others like this