OMG CAPTAINS BE MAKING DECISIONS

7d5ab734f24645aeabf23f1130503ead.png

(REAL QUICK HOW DO I EMBED. IM RETIRED/TARDED)

ANYWAYS. good shit. what are your thoughts on this?

I agree with the decision. this is a light rp server.

Scenario: I roll up to coke. I stop to mark the area as clear but I'm still inside the red zone and while I'm in the map to mark the area i get killed.

I never marked the area as clear. I'm going to drive back like a fucking bot. I want my car BACK NOW*. I MAY ALSO want my vehicle back that may be full of your drugs/guns that you've failed to get during a previous interaction but i had to rush into my own backup call.

OPINIONS?

I personally love the idea. If you can kill someone once then you should be able to do it again.

Right click the image -> Click Copy Image Address -> Paste that URL in your post...

The image you wish to embed has to have the file type on the end... So you would have pasted this in your post and it'll autoembed:

https://i.gyazo.com/7d5ab734f24645aeabf23f1130503ead.png

I edited your post with the embed link.

Sp0on likes this
10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Right click the image -> Click Copy Image Address -> Paste that URL in your post...

The image you wish to embed has to have the file type on the end... So you would have pasted this in your post and it'll autoembed:

https://i.gyazo.com/7d5ab734f24645aeabf23f1130503ead.png

I edited your post with the embed link.

<3

On 5/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I dont get why this is being brought up over and over again and people are getting mad. P2 used to have this as a precinct rule for like 3 years and nobody said shit and it worked fine.

yeah i was pretty sure this was already a thing based on what higher ups have said in the past.

Edited by Batcan
On 5/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I dont get why this is being brought up over and over again and people are getting mad. P2 used to have this as a precinct rule for like 3 years and nobody said shit and it worked fine.

Dont precint rules only apply to those CPL+ doesnt stop constables from anything?

On 5/17/2019 at 7:46 PM, ChicoXL said:

Dont precint rules only apply to those CPL+ doesnt stop constables from anything?

yes and no. if a cpl+ tells you directly to do something then it's best for you to do so.(if you are below their rank. COC after all)

Edited by Sp0on
3 hours ago, Sp0on said:

yes and no. if a cpl+ tells you directly to do something then it's best for you to do so.(if you are below their rank. COC after all)

Meh, tbh don't listen to corporals. Some sgts and lts have brains. Dont listen to higherups if they try to take fun away

Sp0on likes this
12 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Meh, tbh don't listen to corporals. Some sgts and lts have brains. Dont listen to higherups if they try to take fun away

Youre not wrong But you could be subjected to disciplinary action if you directly disobey. Not to say that you should blindly follow orders.

2 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

da2bfa8976c25396e06c6f24c7626511.png

I see nothing about CPL being able to tell a constable to follow a precinct rule

Coc if a cpl tells a constable to do something then the general rule is that constable should do what they are told. Again not to say you should blindly follow orders. If you are asked to do something that you dont feel comfortable then you can bring up the circumstance/issue with a higher up (lt plus if necessary)

Edited by Sp0on
On 5/21/2019 at 1:51 AM, Sp0on said:

Coc if a cpl tells a constable to do something then the general rule is that constable should do what they are told. Again not to say you should blindly follow orders. If you are asked to do something that you dont feel comfortable then you can bring up the circumstance/issue with a higher up (lt plus if necessary)

Why are you implying something that isnt written in the COC Its literally a gyazo of what it says.

On 5/22/2019 at 6:04 PM, ChicoXL said:

Why are you implying something that isnt written in the COC Its literally a gyazo of what it says.

Are you saying coc doesnt apply? Because thats what it literally says. Idk how else to explain it to you.