Change Log 8.4.1

2 hours ago, J9HUNNA said:

why cant it just go boom then? lmao

They honestly shouldn't even be on the server. You could make them $300k each and people would still buy them because its easier then gun play. RPGs stop what would otherwise be absolutely awesome engagements in just a few seconds. Then the fight is over, armor is blown up, everyones dead and what, they get to sit up there on the tower and be like, "yea suck my 60k faggots!" or whatever.

Boring..... 

What's the point of even having armored vehicles if you only need to spend barely twice the cost of the vehicle itself to blow it up entirely with everyone in it?

Just my opinion 

DarkKnight, Steve, Innate and 9 others like this
Just now, Roice said:

They honestly shouldn't even be on the server. You could make them $300k each and people would still buy them because its easier then gun play. RPGs stop what would otherwise be absolutely awesome engagements in just a few seconds. Then the fight is over, armor is blown up, everyones dead and what, they get to sit up there on the tower and be like, "yea suck my 60k faggots!" or whatever.

Boring..... 

What's the point of even having armored vehicles if you only need to spend barely twice the cost of the vehicle itself to blow it up entirely with everyone in it?

Just my opinion 

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

DonDurka, Steve, Vlad and 1 other like this

Great large patch, some amazing quality of life additions that I think we all can appreciate. Some people seem to be upset about their suggestions not being implemented into this patch, but just remember there are always hot fixes, and a lot there will probably be :ph34r:

Keep up the good work, look forwards to abusing- I mean enjoying some of these new changes.

4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

It’s the only thing people did, starter ingredients were legal and cheap, newmake was worthless, and it’s out in the middle of no where. Why would any civ or cop bother with you doing a scotch run 

Why would you make barley illegal? It already takes too long to harvest that shit and the main areas for it are near red zones anyway. Just making it even harder to make money...

9 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Why would you make barley illegal? It already takes too long to harvest that shit and the main areas for it are near red zones anyway. Just making it even harder to make money...

Can't be that hard if people are able to make millions per day.

Don't like the black market changes as it wasn't needed and makes no sense and you need people crafting weapons so they remain cheap to buy at rebel, I hope this gets reverted.  Some of you are overreacting to the scotch changes though because it's not very likely a cop is going to catch you gathering barely.

51 minutes ago, Elaiscancer said:

Don't like the black market changes as it wasn't needed and makes no sense and you need people crafting weapons so they remain cheap to buy at rebel, I hope this gets reverted.  Some of you are overreacting to the scotch changes though because it's not very likely a cop is going to catch you gathering barely.

There is no risk in black market. You gather the materials and when you sell the money goes right in your bank. Even if cops or civs show up, you just sell as fast as you can and if they kill you, you lose nothing but the truck. Now you have to have gear on you to defend yourself and get to an ATM. It was broken and we both know it. I too ran guns. It was free money. 

Maaqs and Ron Johnson like this
50 minutes ago, Mason said:

There is no risk in black market. You gather the materials and when you sell the money goes right in your bank. Even if cops or civs show up, you just sell as fast as you can and if they kill you, you lose nothing but the truck. Now you have to have gear on you to defend yourself and get to an ATM. It was broken and we both know it. I too ran guns. It was free money. 

I've robbed plenty of people there and stole all of their material, which especially hurts when they are crafting expensive vehicles.  It's also not entirely the point.  The trade off to black market was that it made less than a lot of money making methods but had lower risk in compassion to cocaine, meth, etc. and now it's lost all of it's benefits when it is even less profitable than other methods and riskier.  It's now pointless to craft guns to sell and that's bad because if people aren't running guns then weapons will be in high demand more often.

Just now, Elaiscancer said:

I've robbed plenty of people there and stole all of their material, which especially hurts when they are crafting expensive vehicles.  It's also not entirely the point.  The trade off to black market was that it made less than a lot of money making methods but had lower risk in compassion to cocaine, meth, etc. and now it's lost all of it's benefits when it is even less profitable than other methods and riskier.  It's now pointless to craft guns to sell and that's bad because if people aren't running guns then weapons will be in high demand more often.

Can confirm that crafting guns is one of the better ways to make money. It's obviously not as good as meth or scotch but Imo if you do it right it's better then coke.

Fried Rice and Mason like this
8 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Incentives for civs to rob each other and cops to patrol more often, you can make more money, but not risk free

The inherent issue with scotch is that it requires a house with barrels to run. That’s why no one robs it. 

A good solution might be to have new make scotch sell at half the value of 25 year scotch. That way cops will get decent money for seizing it and civs can sell it.

Just now, TRYHARD said:

The inherent issue with scotch is that it requires a house with barrels to run. That’s why no one robs it. 

A good solution might be to have new make scotch sell at half the value of 25 year scotch. That way cops will get decent money for seizing it and civs can sell it.

• Increased base prices of all scotch that is not fully aged.
4 hours ago, danile666 said:

I agree we should get rid of the kavala black market and bring back the lakka one.  The one moved just doesnt make sense. 

It does, because the one closer to Kavala is an OG black market location.  The DP11 black market location was also very close to cocaine field AND a quarry, making the 7.62 weapons crafting a lot easier than they necessarily should be.

Edited by •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE
Maaqs likes this
7 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold @Azeh

Not sure what happened with the fed but every time ive boltcutted the gate, the alarm goes off instantly and then when i go inside it instantly goes elevated.

With this happening, 3 talents are completely useless to have because you cant get near the dome before the alarm goes off.

The fed has had an increase in security and it is much easier to be spotted, don't attempt to rob it unless you are ready to fight some cops. The fed instantly going to elevated is not intended and had never happened during testing and when I attempted a robbery on live servers did not come across this issue.

I was able to make it 34% into a vault before sounding the alarm, and just fyi I worked on the fed stuff so gen and azeh probably cant help you there.

31 minutes ago, Pizza Man said:

The fed has had an increase in security and it is much easier to be spotted, don't attempt to rob it unless you are ready to fight some cops. The fed instantly going to elevated is not intended and had never happened during testing and when I attempted a robbery on live servers did not come across this issue.

I was able to make it 34% into a vault before sounding the alarm, and just fyi I worked on the fed stuff so gen and azeh probably cant help you there.

RIP Smash n Grabs...