Change Log 8.4.1

7 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

And hey, if you are bothered that your money-making methods have been tweaked,  you could always do the campaign for the 25th time. ;)

The tweaks feel heavily like nerfs. Them making barley illegal doesn’t really bother me but something like removing the atm at black market feels like a nerf since now that Katiba’s were nerfed and now there isn’t even an atm to put what little money you make off of them now right at black market you now have the risk to get robbed of what little money you did make leaving black market. 

Also it would be the 8th time I replayed the campaign :)

Bherky likes this
6 hours ago, Dillon said:

The tweaks feel heavily like nerfs. Them making barley illegal doesn’t really bother me but something like removing the atm at black market feels like a nerf since now that Katiba’s were nerfed and now there isn’t even an atm to put what little money you make off of them now right at black market you now have the risk to get robbed of what little money you did make leaving black market. 

Also it would be the 8th time I replayed the campaign :)

atm being gone i think is a good thing imo,there was like no risk to it an it made a TON of money an infamy

On 6/29/2019 at 5:59 AM, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

There hasn’t been any legit nerfs to money making.  Scotch is now, how it should’ve always been.  And gun running was just balanced out.  They were tweaked so now having Wongs and Arms Cartels actually mean something...  How they were before woulda been like running meth without having a cartel cut taken out if you don’t own Drug Cartel.

And some staff are career cops PRIOR to becoming staff.  There are few exceptions... for example; Mason - not a career cop, and Steve rarely EVER plays cop.

And hey, if you are bothered that your money-making methods have been tweaked,  you could always do the campaign for the 25th time. ;)

Thank god I'm not a career cop.

MehFrosty, cHIP oTLE and J9HUNNA like this
  • 2 weeks later...