Let donor 2+ Spawn with debit card again

Donor 2+ Spawn with Debit cards? Yay or nay  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should this happen

Make debit cards great again, old donor 2+ would be able to spawn with a debit card (So I'm told, not that old) and I feel this would benefit the donors greatly.

As I'm typing this out, a care package landed in Therisa and made it a red zone and I believe it would make all the difference to let donor 2+ spawn with debit cards again.

As well as it just making it all the while easier instead of running across a town to get a debit card and then run right back to the place because you didn't have enough money to pull a car (when community goals aren't in effect)

Edited by Father Copa
2 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Against monetization rules.

Can you elaborate further, please? Now that debit cards are free, and not cost 2500 it should be re-enabled since the donors/non-donors are now not paying the same price

Edited by Father Copa
Just now, Azeh said:

Bohemia told Bamf to get rid of it around the end of October 2018.
Anything that provides the slightest gameplay advantage is against Arma 3's monetization rules. 

"Monetization happens when players, unlike with donations, receive some kind of reward or perk for their money. This requires our approval. Some examples of allowed rewards are perks which do not affect gameplay, e.g. custom textures, skins, forum badges, reserved slots, product placement, in-game advertising and sponsorship. You can also sell in-game items which do not affect gameplay in any way (e.g. special hats, designed shirts with logos, etc.) – generally everything cosmetic is allowed."
https://www.bohemia.net/monetization

Disappointing, thanks for the insight tho :)