Remove AFK Drug Gathering

Remove AFK Drug Gathering  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Asylum bring back the old way of gathering drugs? (Finding ephedra plants, using cocaine pit, etc.)

• Yes, but raise the sale price of drugs
    • Yes, but keep the pries the same
    • No, keep everything the same

I think it is self explanatory. Back in the golden days of Asylum, I remember sitting on the Heroin hill to see if I saw anyone running around, and if the coast was clear to head down there. Now, I pull up to Heroin and get shot from someone hiding in a bush that I didn't see. Since drugs are worth a lot more than other AFK gathering methods (excavating, apples), it should add some interaction to the process to make it worth the money. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Swade White
34 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Everyone is into Scotch, because they realized it's a quicker haul and frankly, a bigger payout from your mats house.

I agree scotch has a bigger payout and cops don’t patrol it much because it’s so far away. Don’t get me wrong I check there quite a bit.

26 minutes ago, Donutkiller said:

So true, I guess cops should stop paroling meth when I definitely don't run it.

Lmao. There have been quite a bit of fights at banks and prisons mostly that keep us quite busy so we don’t patrol as much, but I like the fighting and plus it gives new people a chance to make some money