Hello

Hey guys! My name is Alex but I usually go by lex. I recently bought arma 3 and I've been hooked. Asylum seems like a great community and I wish to be a part of it. Atlas just seems really complicated. 

Also, since asylum has 3 servers, does my money and items transfer between them?

Edited by lexishere
5 minutes ago, lexishere said:

Hey guys! My name is Alex but I usually go by lex. I recently bought arma 3 and I've been hooked. Asylum seems like a great community and I wish to be a part of it. Atlas just seems really complicated. 

Also, since asylum has 3 servers, does my money and items transfer between them?

Yes everything transfers between except for home ownership. You can find more info here http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started
Welcome to Asylum

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Yes everything transfers between except for home ownership. You can find more info here http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started
Welcome to Asylum

2 hours ago, Gяavlツ said:

Welcome!

And yes, money and your inventory (physical and virtual) transfer between servers, as well as cars. 

Thanks guys! Is there age requirement on Asylum? I couldn't find it in the rules or anywhere else so I'm assuming not. Im just on the younger side (14) and other servers have had a 18+ rule so idk.

Edited by lexishere
3 hours ago, lexishere said:

Thanks guys! Is there age requirement on Asylum? I couldn't find it in the rules or anywhere else so I'm assuming not. Im just on the younger side (14) and other servers have had a 18+ rule so idk.

Civilian and medic have no age requirements (although if medic gets whitelisted an age requirement could always get implemented), but if you want to be a cop you need to be either 17 or 18