Bugs after most recent patch

With all due respect to the devs, this patch has broken a lot of things. 

We just spent ages at the fed fighting to get the HEMMT in and when we did none of the domes have gold in quite a bit through the restart.

Not to mention tildes being broken, names being stuck on client UI when someone dies or just generally sometimes etc etc

Are these patches tested before release?

Silva, Donald, Fried Rice and 2 others like this

I thought i was just unlucky at the fed trying get bars myself but i guess bars are bugged too. During the feds i was doing, snatch and grabs, it was close to restart for 1 or 2 and the dome i usually hit had no bars. Didnt think much of it at the time but after this it makes sense. So the increased spawn rate added to the fed is doing the opposite it seems as spawn rates before worked fine. Also not to mention the talents not working for the fed like i mentioned to you the other day. @Pizza Man

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
1 hour ago, reggin said:

jesse is the only one who can update the server so dont expect hot fixes to happen often

Well I'm hotfixing tonight. However weekends aren't good for me since I work them... To an extent I am disappointed about how many bugs made it in to this update and is something I hope doesn't become a trend. 

On a side note I will be significantly more active soonish.

Bustah and Bag Of Funyuns like this
48 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Well I'm hotfixing tonight. However weekends aren't good for me since I work them... To an extent I am disappointed about how many bugs made it in to this update and is something I hope doesn't become a trend. 

On a side note I will be significantly more active soonish.

i think you got too much dip on your chip