Changes in Asylum

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. This was a hard decision for me but truth be told I just don’t have time for videos games or Asylum anymore. It would not be fair to the staff or the community to be an AFK owner.

I will never forget the great times, friends, and laughs I’ve had since joining this community in 2014. This community was my second home for many years, but all good things must come to an end. I salute you all and I wish you all the very best in your life endeavors. 

o7

good luck man thanks for everything u did for us

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
1 minute ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. This was a hard decision for me but truth be told I just don’t have time for videos games or Asylum anymore. It would not be fair to the staff or the community to be an AFK owner.

I will never forget the great times, friends, and laughs I’ve had since joining this community in 2014. This community was my second home for many years, but all good things must come to an end. I salute you all and I wish you all the very best in your life endeavors. 

o7

You'll be missed @BaDaBiNg_10-8  Hope to see you hop on from time to time.  It was a pleasure to play on the servers, serve as an admin and hang out with you in person.  Hope this won't be the last we hear from ya.  o7 Buddy.

Congrats to @Jesse, I haven't had the pleasure in meeting you, but you must be a good dude, if you joined forces with @Clint Beastwood !

Looking forward to see the new changes!! 

Padrinos, Roice, Innate and 5 others like this
20 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. This was a hard decision for me but truth be told I just don’t have time for video games or Asylum anymore. It would not be fair to the staff or the community to be an AFK owner.

o7

What will I do without my pocket owner?

For real though its sad to see you leave but I'm happy its for all the right reasons. 

Hopefully you pop in every now and then so we can lose some banks together 

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 congrats on the new opportunity at work, it is truly great news to hear things are going well in that aspect, however... you will he missed in this community by all. I appreciate the down to earth talks we had and I wish you the very best of luck in your future. I hope to see you every so often at least!

@Jesse congrats on ownership, I wish you the best of luck and can’t wait to see V2

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
5 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. This was a hard decision for me but truth be told I just don’t have time for video games or Asylum anymore. It would not be fair to the staff or the community to be an AFK owner.

o7

congrats on your promotion and good luck! good playing with you on here / carrying you on olympus, fun times.

o/

BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Walt like this

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 we had some great times old friend, even though we had our ups and downs we still ended up as friends. I can remember the first time I met you we were in kavala and a smirnoff event was happening and you made a joke about Bamboo Union, and the last time we talked it was because I was broken and jayshawn banned me. No matter what though you always had my back and helped me out and I want to thank you for that. Goodluck on your future endeavours dad and be safe out there, ill see you soon.  o7 <3

Oh and congrats @Jesse :)

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
8 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

o7

don't be a stranger, still hope to see you in ts from time to time :(

Edited by Batcan
BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Blake. like this

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

I didn't want to believe this when I read it. Truly I wish it wasn't. Some good things in life do come to an end. I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you move on in life.

All that being said, I guess we have to figure out who the next oldest guy on Asylum is so we can adopt him as our new father. Enjoy your time at the retirement home old man!

Hope to see you around from time to time.

dfbfcbe58afa6d215afcd264716dc5a4.png