Standards that Captains are held too.

10 hours ago, Samperino said:

1. The rebels have the whole barracks area watching over the bottom of that deer stand area where this individual is downed. Yes, there is a smokescreen down, but keep in mind that with blastcore enabled now, the effectiveness of the smokescreen is reduced.
  2. How many rebels are currently active (alive)? Where are their last known locations?

You got jokes. 

Good Lub likes this

Maybe enlist the 2nd LT role as official and make all captains First Lieutenants and all Lieutenants 2nd Lieutenants.Strip any spawn powers they might have and only CoP should have them to use in extreme cases.

That way if anything abusive happens,everyone will know who is accountable and PROPER action will be sanctioned.

10 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Shits annoying and not fun to play. Captains dropping guns, pulling ifrits, using items not even in the mission, even saw DarkKnight drive to HQ to seize ad ifrit with a policy update forbidding it.

They have immunity because they are allowed to break the rules set by themselves. Only extreme cases will bring even the slightest punishment. 

Anything for a win I guess. Won’t be many people left to fight if you keep it up.

Not many people left to fight now....already need to downsize to one maybe two servers. Honestly should just be one...

18 hours ago, HomeUser said:

See you clearly dont understand Constable and Captain are far from each other. Its call the chain of command. Maybe you need to redo your ride along

Every comment you post on any topic is just shit, only shit spews from your mouth. The fact that you are a Sergeant is laughable and makes the entire rank a joke.

wollie35, Masonn and Tricks like this
3 hours ago, Good Lub said:

Maybe enlist the 2nd LT role as official and make all captains First Lieutenants and all Lieutenants 2nd Lieutenants.Strip any spawn powers they might have and only CoP should have them to use in extreme cases.

That way if anything abusive happens,everyone will know who is accountable and PROPER action will be sanctioned.

Rafael and Good Lub like this
3 hours ago, Good Lub said:

Strip any spawn powers they might have and only CoP should have them to use in extreme cases.

This is literally exactly how it already is. The only active captain that can spawn something in is Samp, he is the only admin. And to my knowledge, theres only 1 retired captain that is an admin and can spawn stuff in, not including the owners/devs, and ive never seen any of the two abuse it.

Good Lub likes this
1 hour ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

This is literally exactly how it already is. The only active captain that can spawn something in is Samp, he is the only admin. And to my knowledge, theres only 1 retired captain that is an admin and can spawn stuff in, not including the owners/devs, and ive never seen any of the two abuse it.

ah lol, thought they could spawn everything they wanted.

On 5/21/2019 at 2:58 PM, Durga said:

I've never seen a Captain, retired or otherwise, go out of their way to be abusive. I don't want to use a blanket excuse such as "they deserved it", or "they knew what they were doing / getting themselves into". Butsometimes, that is the case.

Looking from the outside in on what a Captain in game does can look very damning. What's likely is that the Captain has a good reason for lethaling, jailing, increasing someone's ticket, or even leaving them restrained for 10 minutes. 

Just a day or two ago, I drove a suspect back from a bank robbery. If you were on the outside of the situation, you would've seen me simply drive back to HQ, and throw him in jail without saying a word to him. In reality, he was screaming his lungs out in vehicle chat, and I'm absolutely not going to process that.

We've been on these servers long enough, 2013 btw, to have a rapport with almost everyone who has stuck around on these servers. We recognize your name and your past interactions with us. If we know someone to be toxic, troll us, bar gate us, etc, we'll give you a shorter leash. There are ways to get attention from the police that doesn't require us to dislike you for it.

While the solution isn't as simple as "Be nicer to the police", it would go a long way to correcting the issues you're bringing up, @Sean That Irish Guy. If you report an officer who's treating you like shit, and the video shows him treating you like shit, but you are also treating him like shit, it devalues your report. If you report a cop being an asshole for no reason, he'll have guaranteed action taken. The way I used to handle reports on officers boiled down to a couple of factors. Was the officer acting negatively as a reaction, did he make a mistake, or was he being malicious. Only two of those deserve punishment, and one needs a lot of context.

Sort of rambling, but if you don't give an officer a reason to mistreat you, he'll eventually get himself demoted/removed.

I can't speak for the spawning stuff in, or lethaling someone to not have to drive them back.

bro i've seen you rdm 10+ new guys at kavala square in less than an hour. 

On 5/21/2019 at 11:03 AM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Right now Captains, retired captains and captains who are admins, are not being held accountable for the things they do and its been getting increasingly worse over the past few weeks. Ive seen them down and restrain people who are right beside them at prisons, banks feds and after a few minutes just un-restrain and execute them because they dont wanna get them brought back to HQ, spawn in rebel vehicles for themselves to attack prisons, banks and feds, countless times where they just lethal people with or without guns when they please and if reported it will be boiled down to "They are a higher up and they made there own decision during the situation" , ignoring APD procedures like just sending people to jail, not letting people explain etc. Now i know some idiots deserve to get sent but some dont and if anyone below their rank done that they would be penalized for it. All this stated above has brought a lot of disinterest on the server from what ive seen lately.

I understand that there is only a limited amount of Captains but i feel that they need to be held to a much higher standard considering the postilion they are in, especially retired Captains and Captains who are admins, and i honestly dont think its too much to ask for. Now this isnt a dig at the higher ups, even tho the facts above seem very direct, but more of an example of what i feel things need to steer away from. This imo is the last issue on the server besides the obvious crashing and what not to be addressed.

I know this thread is probably gonna light up like a fucking Christmas tree but try keep what you post as necessary as possible and of course Captain and Chief of Police input is needed the most as this is all coming from only one side.

I been saying this shit forever. 

On 5/22/2019 at 2:14 AM, Clockwerk said:

Im pretty sure Captains do get punished. Just look at me. I got demoted from Captain 3 times. @Clint Beastwood @Samperino wont hesitate if we do something wrong.

Don't know who you are and what you did but you should have been here in the early days when Bamf was in charge, he'd never punish you ever, matter of facts we had 2 CPTs that had him in their backpocket, search anywhere you'll find thousands of videos of them breaking every single rule on the server yet getting away with it.. Now they are rats that don't even dare to play cause they'll end up getting banned for doing same shit they did before. But that has changed since Clint got ownership. 

Reformed epTic and Good Lub like this
2 hours ago, Dull said:

Don't know who you are and what you did but you should have been here in the early days when Bamf was in charge, he'd never punish you ever, matter of facts we had 2 CPTs that had him in their backpocket, search anywhere you'll find thousands of videos of them breaking every single rule on the server yet getting away with it.. Now they are rats that don't even dare to play cause they'll end up getting banned for doing same shit they did before. But that has changed since Clint got ownership. 

THIIIIIIIIIS ONES FOR YOU MOMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 hours ago, Dull said:

I was here with bamf and nighteyes as cpts. The shit i did was petty compared to them but when you give Gnashs dev anything was possible. I changed my name to DR Rat boy and got banned and demoted for a week.

30 minutes ago, Clockwerk said:

I was here with bamf and nighteyes as cpts. The shit i did was petty compared to them but when you give Gnashs dev anything was possible. I changed my name to DR Rat boy and got banned and demoted for a week.

never forget the time i got banned by nighteyes for making fun of an e-whore and i had to wait 2 months while he weebed around Japan only for him to say "its up to the e-whore" 

9 hours ago, Dull said:

CALM YOUR TITS!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ce9f82f2f4d505136

2 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

never forget the time i got banned by nighteyes for making fun of an e-whore and i had to wait 2 months while he weebed around Japan only for him to say "its up to the e-whore" 

You were the hero we needed at such trying times.  Captains couldn't get enough of e-girls back in the day so they took political prisoners.