Instead of making barley illegal

Okay so I understand the problem with barley being legal is that if a vehicle is at alcohol distillery and has all the ingredients to make scotch but has no scotch they cannot be charged. I think instead of making barley illegal this can be handed the same way as we treat banks and federal reserves. SO instead of just barley being illegal, make the combo of barley yeast and water illegal similar to the "Conspiring to Rob Bank" charge except they would be charged Possession of Scotch instead of placing a law on an ingredient that should be legal. What do you all think? Let me know. 

Donald, Farmer Steve and Calle. like this
2 hours ago, JoeDa said:

7 hours ago, Google™ said:

If (Yeast + Water + barley)

barley = illegal;

A long time ago google told me he does something bad on the servers, but he wouldnt tell me what because it would get him perm banned. never thought it was cheating considering how shit he is.

jk google

no but really

22 hours ago, JoeDa said:

What?

I'm a "lispy retard" because I cheated on Olympus to troll people? Ok.

I don't really mind being called a lispy retard or any names relating to my speech problem anymore because I realized that I can always get a speech therapist to sit down with me daily and focus on trying to fix it. Heck, that may be a Summer Goal of mine since I'll have the time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 10:27 PM, Google™ said:

What?

I'm a "lispy retard" because I cheated on Olympus to troll people? Ok.

I don't really mind being called a lispy retard or any names relating to my speech problem anymore because I realized that I can always get a speech therapist to sit down with me daily and focus on trying to fix it. Heck, that may be a Summer Goal of mine since I'll have the time.

Ive heard people mention your lisp. Ive heard you in direct and I never could pick it up.

I think youre faking it.