Asylum V2.0 Suggestions

Being these suggestions need development I am suggesting them for v2.0.  I think they would be good for mixing stuff up a bit and adding a bit of depth to the civ side of things.  

The main meat and potatoes is to shake up drug manufacturing.  So this is my thought:

• Keep current drug fields, prices, and mechanics for manufacturing and selling of all drugs.  

• Add an additional optional step for all drugs somewhere south of Kavala.  Can name it Drug Cutter or packager.  The idea is all 3 drugs Can, as an option, be taken to this new singular location to be made into a more profitable drug.  Min/Max the sale price of the 3 new drug types you would get here.  Packaged or Street Meth, Coke, and Heroin would be the new item types.  

Would mix things up a bit and allow for more money to be made by traveling even greater distances with drugs.  Greater chance of being robbed/caught by the police...or you could sell the straight stuff to dealers still.

The second idea is similar but might be mixing things up a bit too much.  Add a secondary location somewhere remote.  This guy packages drugs to be deliver to drug runners.  Again a singular optional location for all drugs...more risk.  The drug runners would be the drug dealers.  With this idea you can also make a drug runner or drug export cartel that affects the production additionally on these two locations.  

Blake. likes this
1 hour ago, Big Fred said:

Well, he said additional step, not unconditional... so I take it it's optional, right?

Would take a bit more time but would increase sale profits. All while adding more places to go and stuff to do.

Not all that bad.

31 minutes ago, Swade White said:

Yeah I feel that if it's optional, it wouldn't affect the people that just want to make their drugs.

I misread it the first time and understand its optional but i feel drugs right now are at the price and profit margin that they need to be at, anymore and itll just be an overpowered way to make money. Lets say they do add this right, chances are they will reduce the price that drugs are at now and make it so if you wanna see good prices again you have to do this new optional step. I get the idea but i just dont see it being good in the long run.

Swade White likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

chances are they will reduce the price that drugs are at now 

Well, I think it is a 50-50 chance. They could reduce the price of selling "regular" drugs (not doing this new step) to encourage people to try the new method, or they could implement this and not change anything, just make the sell price using the new method higher. I lean towards the second option since it doesn't affect anyone if they don't want to use it, and if you are willing to take the additional risk, you can do whatever they implement for more money. It's just a game of balancing risk and reward.

danile666 likes this
4 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I misread it the first time and understand its optional but i feel drugs right now are at the price and profit margin that they need to be at, anymore and itll just be an overpowered way to make money.

Well, not really. The time you spend on these extra activities to increase sales price could just as well be spent on making more of the original drug. Thus making more money too.

If balanced properly, there should be just a slightly higher profit on doing these extras compared to just running more drugs.

danile666 likes this

Yeah I was definitely leaning towards making it optional. Keep current drug prices at or near where they are. 

Put the new processor hella far away and min/max.the new products price depending on how much time it takes. 

It should be profitable enough that it's worth it but not so much so that it becomes a requirement. 

So say a normal meth run nets 200k. 

The zone is far enough away you could do 2 meth runs in the time it takes to transport and sell, so 400k.

The optional run in this case should pay say 500k

That would be a 25% gain on the same amount of time, but greater risk. 

That's just a major hypothetical. It really needs to be fleshed out what % difference and where the thing would be to make it worth it. I just think it would shake things up with minimal development from the dev team. 

Can also add some infamy perks making this even more profitable. Asylum v2.0 after all. 

So if you want to be a rat and hit regular drug runs up, nothing changes for you. But you have the choice to go for bigger gains.