Pooper Scooper

3 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

Honestly. Why do you add intros to these 1min videos? Also, your friend just uses his hemett as a weapon in my opinion.

15 second video and time linked it at the end. 

Also I agree dude used his hemmt as a weapon frequently. He wasn't my friend. We were robbing him. 

HomeUser likes this
Just now, HomeUser said:

Ohh I get it now. Looked like you got picked up by a friend then the guy in the SUV was trying to rob you and the hemett lol

Yeah nah.  We were chasing this guy for like 15 min. He tried ramming us all over. 

I just thought it was funny he scooped me mid chase. 

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

please destroy ur into clip

I have made an executive decision to place it 3 times in each video from now on.  

On the real though I have had the channel forever, and always add intro's.  Just part of how I do things.  Usually its hour long fights and such so I get the frustration.  That is why I linked it here with the timestamp at the end.  Did it not work for everyone?  I thought that would make it less aids.  

1 hour ago, danile666 said:

I have made an executive decision to place it 3 times in each video from now on.  

On the real though I have had the channel forever, and always add intro's.  Just part of how I do things.  Usually its hour long fights and such so I get the frustration.  That is why I linked it here with the timestamp at the end.  Did it not work for everyone?  I thought that would make it less aids.  

you missed the timestamp by 6 seconds on a 1 min (not counting the intro bit) clip, that's 10 %. Just dont put intros in videos anymore, this isn't 2012