Suggested cop up dates

I suggest the following updates for cops.

When cops activate their sirens, anyone within a 2 kilometer range that has a bounty of $2500 or higher gets handcuffed and sent to jail immediately, no pass go, dont collect $200.00.

Cop guns shoot 40mm explosive downing grenades on full Auto. When downed, you immediately get put in handcuffs and sent to jail.

When cops even think about going into a red zone, anyone in a red zone anywhere on the island gets handcuffed and sent straight to prison and their vehicles get seized.

Anyone that fires a gun within 2 kilometers of a cop or an HQ gets handcuffed and immediately sent to jail and their bank accounts get wiped and evenly distributed to all cops online.

I mean why drag this out, thats the direction its going anyways, lets cut the chase and get to it. 

(Any career cops reading this relax, I was being a little facetious) 

To my understanding, people have noted their concern to the captains and staff. We do take the players’ concerns seriously, but  I think we are all kicking a dead horse at the point. If you feel like you have an idea that would be both fair and realistic please by all means make a suggestion in the appropriate section, I promise you every suggestion is looked at as long as they are written seriously, no matter how long or short your suggestion is

joshuaquep likes this
40 minutes ago, kny said:

The captains and lieutenants mk1 is a 1 shot taser and kills the engine of a car in 1 shot. It’s fucking bullshit!

Contrary to popular belief... the Lt+ MK1 is NOT multiplied (mk1 damage x 1.37 etc.) it is the exact same thing the rebels have, their have been few changes, but for your convenience I will list them for you:

lasers=downing and non-lasers=lethaling has been changed to non-lasers=downing so LT+ cant use the “I forgot to buy my laser excuse”

LT+ Undercover officers received more color options only while undercover so the distinct “black gun=cop” issue got removed

This is all I can think of off the top of my head, as far as damage per shot it is the same as a rebel mk1, the downing script is something to do with “once health = 0% with downing road, player=downed” but, since I am simply an Admin and not a Developer, that is just my 2nd grade understanding, a Dev could give you a more specific answer I’m sure

joshuaquep and kny like this

Ik you can shoot out engines but it’s nit possible with 1 shot on a hatch back. I was literally running from Morgan lacerda and samperino while they were in a hummingbird and I was in a hatchback then my engine was 1 tapped by samp. So idk

joshuaquep likes this
5 minutes ago, kny said:

Ik you can shoot out engines but it’s nit possible with 1 shot on a hatch back. I was literally running from Morgan lacerda and samperino while they were in a hummingbird and I was in a hatchback then my engine was 1 tapped by samp. So idk

If that's the case then you'll find any Rebel can do the same don't know why you think this is a cop issue

2 hours ago, kny said:

Obvious admin hacks, Samp is not that good.

4 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I suggest the following updates for cops.

When cops activate their sirens, anyone within a 2 kilometer range that has a bounty of $2500 or higher gets handcuffed and sent to jail immediately, no pass go, dont collect $200.00.

Cop guns shoot 40mm explosive downing grenades on full Auto. When downed, you immediately get put in handcuffs and sent to jail.

When cops even think about going into a red zone, anyone in a red zone anywhere on the island gets handcuffed and sent straight to prison and their vehicles get seized.

Anyone that fires a gun within 2 kilometers of a cop or an HQ gets handcuffed and immediately sent to jail and their bank accounts get wiped and evenly distributed to all cops online.

I mean why drag this out, thats the direction its going anyways, lets cut the chase and get to it. 

(Any career cops reading this relax, I was being a little facetious) 

When Hoodlum Priest posts on the forums, Modque him, no ifs or buts, no paypal buyouts, and no suckie suckie requests.