V2 and crates

mast

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 5:49 AM, Sp0on said:

What is so hard to believe about this being a thing? I dont know much about the coding for this game but it doesnt seem like its too hard to do

Dude they have to go to everyone on the sever look at all the crap they have and the make a new code for V2 its going to take a lot of time man, i only know a little about arma coding but so i may be wrong but im pretty sure they have to do something like that.

3 hours ago, MetelChest said:

Dude they have to go to everyone on the sever look at all the crap they have and the make a new code for V2 its going to take a lot of time man, i only know a little about arma coding but so i may be wrong but im pretty sure they have to do something like that.

Why even comment if you don't know what you're talking about? "Dude they have to go to everyone on the sever look at all the crap" Yeah this makes it obvious you've never coded a thing in your life besides "Hello world" perhaps.  This is a database issue not a Arma 3 issue... I.E. not SQF. Furthermore, why would he say he can do it when he can't? All that would do is piss off everyone that he lied about it instead of not being able to do it.... For what it's worth, if Jesse says he can do it, I believe he can.

TL;DR Don't comment if you don't even know what you're talking about.

Edited by The Boss
Slick likes this
3 hours ago, MetelChest said:

Yeah you're wrong. I can script it so I just run a script on an empty server and it'll convert it. Did it for Olympus. I'll do it here too.

• 3 weeks later...