Can the mods please consider fixing vehicle payloads?

How much sense does it make the the fucking backpack that spawns in a Quillin holds as much material as the entire Quillin? 

Mohawks, modeled after a CH53 Sea Stallion, which has a 30000 pound payload capacity, can only carry 300 units.....only 10 times what I can carry in my fucking backpack. The Mohawk can carry an RV with 450 units in it, including the RV itself. So if I load it in an RV, I can carry the RV plus 150 more units than I can in the Mohawk by itself? How does that make sense.

C'mon guys, I know the admins hate rebel activity and will do everything they can to nerf money making......I also know this is a game, its not real life. But this just doesnt make sense anymore. Every update is a way to nerf rebel and civ activity and bolster cops. Imagine a new player coming on this server trying to find a way to make money and get ahead in the game. 

Why not just cut to the chase and kick everyone that isnt white listed off the server and get it over with?

50 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

1. Can the mods please consider fixing vehicle payloads?

2. How much sense does it make the the fucking backpack that spawns in a Quillin holds as much material as the entire Quillin? 

3. C'mon guys, I know the admins hate rebel activity and will do everything they can to nerf money making....

4. Why not just cut to the chase and kick everyone that isnt white listed off the server and get it over with?

1. No, since its Devs who actually do it.

2. Makes since due to abuse when it was bigger and had to be nerfed, its an Amazing offroad vehicle, meant to use for Rebels to transport from A to B, not to transport drugs easily.

3.  And you probably believe Earth is flat and Bush did 9/11 right? where the hell are you bringing this speculations from, rebels are super important to the server's health, so why would we want to get them to not have fun, its a dumb claim.

4. Why not just close the entire community while we are at it? how does that argument have to do with any of your claims? again, its a dumb thing to say.

Just be patient and live through this, and see how V2 rolls out.

There are some nerfs that are very necessary. For example with the most recent nerf to Scotch and black market. It was free money and this needed to be addressed. With the old system, there was virtually no risk for scotch. It was too far for police to patrol and everyone who runs scotch holds hands, much like it was on Tanoa. Even if police did come, they could not do anything as there was nothing able to be seized. They would tell you to leave and drive away. Then you would go back and run it all and they can do nothing about it. To fix this we made barley an illegal item so the police can do something about it.   We also raised the price of all scotch that is not fully aged. With black market Heroin was right next to the black market. When you run guns, you walk up, hit sell and that was it. The money went into your bank and there was no risk other than gathering the Heroin. If civilians showed up, you just sell as fast as you can and there is nothing for the to gain, as the money is gone. We made the decision to put money on hand that way there was some risk for civilians to rob each other. While you are used to making money a certain way, you should know that it was easy and free money. Sorry that you have to work a bit more. I do not think that these balance nerfs mean that we hate rebels. The wealthiest people on the server have 60 million plus, it is still pretty easy to make money. 

"Every new server patch makes it harder to make money, makes it harder to buy loadouts. People don't play Asylum to farm peaches boys."

We have not brought in a major change that drastic. 1 box truck of coke sells for 42k. That is with 0 infamy perks, no gang perk, no community rewards, and no drug cartel. Now I can see if you are a lone wolf it might be a bit of a grind at the start, but everyone has to do it. We all did it. That's when you join a gang, get infamy, get gang perks and really start playing the game. I think you might be overreacting. 

"Mohawks, modeled after a CH53 Sea Stallion, which has a 30000 pound payload capacity, can only carry 300 units"

Lol.

Zoex likes this
49 minutes ago, Mason said:

There are some nerfs that are very necessary. For example with the most recent nerf to Scotch and black market. It was free money and this needed to be addressed. With the old system, there was virtually no risk for scotch. It was too far for police to patrol and everyone who runs scotch holds hands, much like it was on Tanoa. Even if police did come, they could not do anything as there was nothing able to be seized. They would tell you to leave and drive away. Then you would go back and run it all and they can do nothing about it. To fix this we made barley an illegal item so the police can do something about it.   We also raised the price of all scotch that is not fully aged. With black market Heroin was right next to the black market. When you run guns, you walk up, hit sell and that was it. The money went into your bank and there was no risk other than gathering the Heroin. If civilians showed up, you just sell as fast as you can and there is nothing for the to gain, as the money is gone. We made the decision to put money on hand that way there was some risk for civilians to rob each other. While you are used to making money a certain way, you should know that it was easy and free money. Sorry that you have to work a bit more. I do not think that these balance nerfs mean that we hate rebels. The wealthiest people on the server have 60 million plus, it is still pretty easy to make money. 

"Every new server patch makes it harder to make money, makes it harder to buy loadouts. People don't play Asylum to farm peaches boys."

We have not brought in a major change that drastic. 1 box truck of coke sells for 42k. That is with 0 infamy perks, no gang perk, no community rewards, and no drug cartel. Now I can see if you are a lone wolf it might be a bit of a grind at the start, but everyone has to do it. We all did it. That's when you join a gang, get infamy, get gang perks and really start playing the game. I think you might be overreacting. 

"Mohawks, modeled after a CH53 Sea Stallion, which has a 30000 pound payload capacity, can only carry 300 units"

Lol.

you sound like a fun person

Bherky, Mason and Maaqs like this

Mason, Ive already addressed the scotch thing in the patch update thread. I understand the decision for that even though I dont entirely agree. The problem is that the connection with Scotch and Wongs is totally unique and exclusive. When I see someone fresh cap Wongs I know right where they are going. Since hardly no one runs scotch anymore, they arent capping for the money from holding the cartel, theyre capping to go make scotch. A solution might be to add another distillery somewhere. That at least gives someone a 50/50 chance after capping that they might not get robbed while doing it. With it only taking 7 from not holding the cartel, youre better off running it without the cartel and never getting caught, cause cops still dont go up there. Whenever I play cop that red zone is never time marked.

I guess I am salty cause I bought my first Mohawk in over 6 months today just to find out the storage capacity has been nerfed to that less than a box truck. That used to be the only value of that heli. With that small of a storage capacity, why not just get rid of it?

Whats the point of buying a $100,000+ heli that cant haul enough drugs to even pay for it if you lose it?

But honestly, aside from the infamy tree and the additional rebel bases, have civs and rebels gotten any benefits from updates or only nerfed?

Bherky likes this
3 hours ago, The Boss said:

The majority of people on that list didn't grind for it if you catch my drift.

This is the truth.

Saying that some people have 60 million dollars, as if making 60 million dollars in this game is easy, totally discounts the amount of grind it takes to get there.

Leroy grinds like NO ONE in this game ever has, period. Thats not indicative of money making being too easy on the island, its just hes an animal.......a very greedy animal.

12 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

This is the truth.

Saying that some people have 60 million dollars, as if making 60 million dollars in this game is easy, totally discounts the amount of grind it takes to get there.

Leroy grinds like NO ONE in this game ever has, period. Thats not indicative of money making being too easy on the island, its just hes an animal.......a very greedy animal.

Facts, most of us don't want to spend every second they're on grinding for money. I do that enough in real life.

Edited by The Boss