Abuse of server lag.

Just wanted to get some clarification from the admins on this topic. Is it, or is it not, a bannable offence to knowingly abuse when the server lags to your advantage in a firefight? Had it happen twice yesterday doing a prison and then a lockup, where when the server froze the APD used that time to down us all. If you're not an admin, dev, community manager, or retired staff please do not respond as I am not looking for your opinion, I'm looking for clarification from the staff.

Edited by The Boss
1 hour ago, The Boss said:

Just wanted to get some clarification from the admins on this topic. Is it, or is it not, a bannable offence to knowingly abuse when the server lags to your advantage in a firefight? Had it happen twice yesterday doing a prison and then a lockup, where when the server froze the APD used that time to down us all. If you're not an admin, dev, community manager, or retired staff please do not respond as I am not looking for your opinion, I'm looking for clarification from the staff.

Good question, but i do not believe it is an exploit or a bannable offense 

15 hours ago, Batcan said:

This is not a bannable offense as we can not tell people to stop what they are doing when the server starts to lag and we can't ban you for logging off either as no one wants to wait for the server to catch up and possibly be dead.

No staff commented on the thread, but after reading the responses from the rest of the community it seems this is most likely the answer. //Thread Lock please