Change the APD

38 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Why don't we just carry P07's with blanks? Maybe we can throw stones at them?

no-84.png

I realize the servers have become more combat oriented, and I know the limitation wouldn't be implemented. I simply like the idea of using appropriate force.

5.56 when patrolling cities or streets, 6.5 for patrolling the highway, and 7.62 for responding to fed/prison/bank.

Using 7.62 in kavala makes me feel like a dirty boy, I at least want to give Farmersville a chance.

TNT, CoCo and Azeh like this
4 hours ago, Durga said:

I realize the servers have become more combat oriented, and I know the limitation wouldn't be implemented. I simply like the idea of using appropriate force.

5.56 when patrolling cities or streets, 6.5 for patrolling the highway, and 7.62 for responding to fed/prison/bank.

Using 7.62 in kavala makes me feel like a dirty boy, I at least want to give Farmersville a chance.

Now that it's worded like that I would agree, it's honestly already like that. I personally never buy a MX when in Kavala or other cities. Mainly because you die to often.

Edited by Phil | OG
CoCo likes this
15 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

Honestly you hurt my brain. You have literally killed brain cells. 1) Cops have been ridiculously restricted in the past months. Countless tools, and privileges have been taken away for civilians to have a easier time. 2) Nerfing cops will only make more cops leave like some have already.

3) Its not our fault you suck at combat

To conclude, please never say nerf the cops again. I don't usually be an a hole to someone on here but your stupidity literally hurts my brain. 

Sorry I killed some of your feeble brain cells for giving an opinion. 1) what restrictions, losing HVT? 2) What is the point of cops anyways? They dont effectively roleplay, they are money hungry, and I have seen days where half the server is cops so I dont agree with your statement whatsoever. Moreover, you seem to be so eager to give cops buffs (how will this be any fun for everyone else), I think you should propose that every cop gets a Navid, because we wouldn't want any of them to leave since they have been so badly nerfed. 

3) 1v1 me bro.

4) Nerf the cops. Do you still have any brain cells left? 

Guest Enter a name here

Not all cops are bad I've had memorable rp experiences with some but I've had a couple of encounters with cops that tried charging me with stuff I never did like manslaughter and hit and run

On 6/13/2019 at 12:50 AM, Max Shorefield said:

Honestly you hurt my brain. You have literally killed brain cells. 1) Cops have been ridiculously restricted in the past months. Countless tools, and privileges have been taken away for civilians to have a easier time. 2) Nerfing cops will only make more cops leave like some have already.

3) Its not our fault you suck at combat

To conclude, please never say nerf the cops again. I don't usually be an a hole to someone on here but your stupidity literally hurts my brain. 

I get that you're an APD officer an you wouldn't agree with many of the things that hes pointing out, but coming from a civ sided argument the police are very overpowered. Its pretty aggrivating when you have 4+ officers on your tail with 5+ more officers coming. Along with them having the ability to simply regear and SPAWN with a loadout in an hq less than a km away from major locations.

10 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

no power other than verbal warnings... 

• Briefings.
  • Deploy strict orders to officers (redeployment orders, give tasks, etc).
  • Drones.
  • MX 3GL.
  • Hunters.
  • Can authorize lethal ammunition.
  • Ride alongs (VERY important).

I think Sergeants are a good step up from Corporals to differentiate their rank.

By the way, verbal warnings aren't to be fucked with. If you get a verbal warning, that's a red flag on your application that says "Bend me over and fuck me if I do something wrong again" to the Lieutenants who issue points. Sergeants are important for that kind of thing. People may find verbal warnings to be a joke, and that's totally fine, but don't come crying to us when you don't get your promotion, possibly due to it.

4 hours ago, Alex Longmire said:

Give Sergeants AK-12s! 

I know you're probably joking, but Sergeants are not getting 7.62 rifles.

This is my own personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of anyone but myself: if it were up to me I would completely remove 7.62 rifles off the server.

WolfLeader and Shantarr Dalrae like this

There is no way 7.62 is getting removed from rebels, been brought up to many times at this point.

If anything about the 7.62's the LT+ should get rid of them, as they were truly added back in the day to deal with big super gangs. As of right now our servers don't have any of those. And tbf the cops were doing better back then without the 7.62

Just now, Rodrigo said:

There is no way 7.62 is getting removed from rebels, been brought up to many times at this point.

If anything about the 7.62's the LT+ should get rid of them, as they were truly added back in the day to deal with big super gangs. As of right now our servers don't have any of those. And tbf the cops were doing better back then without the 7.62

+1

5 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

Yeah, let’s just get rid of the Mk18 AND MRCOs...

;)

16 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

If anything about the 7.62's the LT+ should get rid of them, as they were truly added back in the day to deal with big super gangs. 

*3 years later and there are no active gangs with even 10 members online consistently*

"Cant take 7.62 away from cop without taking it away from civs its only fair"

Rodrigo likes this
48 minutes ago, Samperino said:

It's beginning already

I generally use more lower cal weapons nowadays anyway to mess about but to actually thinking that in some way there will be a benefit is insane. Cops only got them to combat gangs back in the day but then group cap was added after and they kept the guns and before that they operated perfectly fine, better than today infact. All cops are well equipped to combat everything rebels have access too but simply either do not wanna use said equipment or have no sense as to approach situation. 

Also using the gun as an excuse is just fucking dumb. Its just as easy to win one up on cops with a fucking protector as it is a 7.62 because of what i stated above.

3 hours ago, Samperino said:
  • Briefings.
  • Deploy strict orders to officers (redeployment orders, give tasks, etc).
  • Drones.
  • MX 3GL.
  • Hunters.
  • Can authorize lethal ammunition.
  • Ride alongs (VERY important).

I think Sergeants are a good step up from Corporals to differentiate their rank.

By the way, verbal warnings aren't to be fucked with. If you get a verbal warning, that's a red flag on your application that says "Bend me over and fuck me if I do something wrong again" to the Lieutenants who issue points. Sergeants are important for that kind of thing. People may find verbal warnings to be a joke, and that's totally fine, but don't come crying to us when you don't get your promotion, possibly due to it.

I know you're probably joking, but Sergeants are not getting 7.62 rifles.

This is my own personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of anyone but myself: if it were up to me I would completely remove 7.62 rifles off the server.

Give cadets scopes

Rodrigo likes this
On 6/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, Durga said:

Can I ask you a genuine honest question?

Do you ever carry downing rounds?

Wait that's 2 questions. Please answer the 2nd question.  :P

Edited by Tony.
5 hours ago, Tony. said:

Can I ask you a genuine honest question?

Do you ever carry downing rounds?

Wait that's 2 questions. Please answer the 2nd question.  :P

No, Captains and LTs only carry lethal rounds. A script was added that forces all ammo to be downing for LT+, unless you attach a laser pointer to your weapon.

On 6/27/2019 at 12:25 PM, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

I get that you're an APD officer an you wouldn't agree with many of the things that hes pointing out, but coming from a civ sided argument the police are very overpowered. Its pretty aggrivating when you have 4+ officers on your tail with 5+ more officers coming. Along with them having the ability to simply regear and SPAWN with a loadout in an hq less than a km away from major locations.

I look at this from both sides not just a APD one. Each side, (Civilian and police) have advantages and disadvantages which ultimately makes them equally op in the end. Think back a couple years and yes, the police was a little more advanced than civs but now so much has been reformed that it is not nearly as bad.