38 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Why don't we just carry P07's with blanks? Maybe we can throw stones at them?

no-84.png

I realize the servers have become more combat oriented, and I know the limitation wouldn't be implemented. I simply like the idea of using appropriate force.

5.56 when patrolling cities or streets, 6.5 for patrolling the highway, and 7.62 for responding to fed/prison/bank.

Using 7.62 in kavala makes me feel like a dirty boy, I at least want to give Farmersville a chance.

mcohen27, TNT and Azeh like this

4 hours ago, Durga said:

I realize the servers have become more combat oriented, and I know the limitation wouldn't be implemented. I simply like the idea of using appropriate force.

5.56 when patrolling cities or streets, 6.5 for patrolling the highway, and 7.62 for responding to fed/prison/bank.

Using 7.62 in kavala makes me feel like a dirty boy, I at least want to give Farmersville a chance.

Now that it's worded like that I would agree, it's honestly already like that. I personally never buy a MX when in Kavala or other cities. Mainly because you die to often.

Edited by Phil | OG
mcohen27 likes this

15 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

Honestly you hurt my brain. You have literally killed brain cells. 1) Cops have been ridiculously restricted in the past months. Countless tools, and privileges have been taken away for civilians to have a easier time. 2) Nerfing cops will only make more cops leave like some have already.

3) Its not our fault you suck at combat

To conclude, please never say nerf the cops again. I don't usually be an a hole to someone on here but your stupidity literally hurts my brain. 

Sorry I killed some of your feeble brain cells for giving an opinion. 1) what restrictions, losing HVT? 2) What is the point of cops anyways? They dont effectively roleplay, they are money hungry, and I have seen days where half the server is cops so I dont agree with your statement whatsoever. Moreover, you seem to be so eager to give cops buffs (how will this be any fun for everyone else), I think you should propose that every cop gets a Navid, because we wouldn't want any of them to leave since they have been so badly nerfed. 

3) 1v1 me bro.

4) Nerf the cops. Do you still have any brain cells left? 

Guest Enter a name here

Not all cops are bad I've had memorable rp experiences with some but I've had a couple of encounters with cops that tried charging me with stuff I never did like manslaughter and hit and run