24 minutes ago, NoMercyNoRegrets said:

so as you see im at the oil field, i have the talent... but still i can not drill for oil in any way

Looks like you don't have the oil processing license. You can pick that up at the Oil Processor (*Not DMV!).  126641cc2b24a905f0838b7ec57ae168.png (highlighted)

And if I'm not mistaken, I believe the talent only works for running oil via the boat (as that's the only way to get rubber) but I could be mistaken; not sure owning the talent actually makes your vehicle gather faster. Perhaps @Azeh or even @Ron Johnson might know for sure.

Edited by Maaqs
Bag Of Funyuns likes this

ohhhh, silly me man... thanks a lot

it said oil processing license in the wiki, so i thought you only needed a license when you wanted to process it and that you could buy it at the processing unit when there, but here i see it says drilling and processing :-)

yeah that helped a lot, but you have to get the license at the oil processing, you cannot get it at the dmv

Edited by NoMercyNoRegrets
Maaqs likes this
1 hour ago, NoMercyNoRegrets said:

ohhhh, silly me man... thanks a lot

it said oil processing license in the wiki, so i thought you only needed a license when you wanted to process it and that you could buy it at the processing unit when there, but here i see it says drilling and processing :-)

yeah that helped a lot, but you have to get the license at the oil processing, you cannot get it at the dmv

I recommend you do it by land.

1) Better Profit

2) access to obtaining rubber(decent profit with talent)

3) rubber allows you to craft vehicles of your choosing saving you money.

IronMan mode this bitch lol

32 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

No I mean land. There are two locations (Kavala and Sofia) that have locations where you can park a land vehicle and swim to the ship wreck

i think you talking about excavatin now, i can get oil by excavating yes, but i dont get rubber? only way to get rubber is oil running in boat right? or am i completely wrong