Hi

rvmsey

3 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

Nice to meet you.. First tip- leave kavala. Second tip- pick apples until u can afford a boat and go fishing. After that do everything else. @rvmsey

7 hours ago, rvmsey said:

Sup my diggity dawgs.  Im a noob.

His first tip, absolutely true. Stay away from Kavala trust me. Spawn Athira or Pygros

second tip- no apples, purchase a drivers license from the DMV and then a quad bike followed by any size backpack.  Go to the phosphorus mine and scroll wheel to collect it, access vehicle trunk by pressing T on the vehicle. Fill it up and then your backpack. Go to the market in town and sell it all. Rinse and repeat until you have some good starter cash.

Apples sell for about $7 for each 

phosphorus sells for base of $106, sometimes about $70 but way more profit 

58 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

His first tip, absolutely true. Stay away from Kavala trust me. Spawn Athira or Pygros

second tip- no apples, purchase a drivers license from the DMV and then a quad bike followed by any size backpack.  Go to the phosphorus mine and scroll wheel to collect it, access vehicle trunk by pressing T on the vehicle. Fill it up and then your backpack. Go to the market in town and sell it all. Rinse and repeat until you have some good starter cash.

Apples sell for about $7 for each 

phosphorus sells for base of $106, sometimes about $70 but way more profit 

Alot of rebels go there and like to kill...

On 6/16/2019 at 10:25 AM, rvmsey said:

Sup my diggity dawgs.  Im a noob.

Kavala is the best, only the strong survive. Make money by stealing other people shit and chopping it, robbing other noobs and begging on the corner. After you get $1500 buy a rook, kill as many people as you can. Rinse and repeat until you become a millionaire like I did. GG

On 6/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, bigjohn561 said:

Nice to meet you.. First tip- leave kavala. Second tip- pick apples until u can afford a boat and go fishing. After that do everything else. @rvmsey

pussssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy