V2 - "Official Release Week"

Jesse

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

The "Official Release Week" will be the week of July 14 - 20. The date is not set in stone yet.

I mean, that statement actually means they meant it would be between the 14-20, and they don't know which day in that range they wanted, FYI.

It's already been postponed anyways. Disappointed, but after years of Paratus, the greatest developer of his time (lol'd when I wrote this), can't say postponed dates for Asylum is anything new.

18 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

I mean, that statement actually means they meant it would be between the 14-20, and they don't know which day in that range they wanted, FYI.

It's already been postponed anyways. Disappointed, but after years of Paratus, the greatest developer of his time (lol'd when I wrote this), can't say postponed dates for Asylum is anything new.

But atleast they are communicating with us unlike "the greatest developer" Paratus or big G .

Edited by HomeTrlx
Squirtle, GravL and Dust Runner like this
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

I mean, up until Identity Paratus was active and talked alot... js

Talked a lot is quite generous of you. He communicated a tad here and there. Active? Well I don't know how much of his day he spent on Asylum a week, but I know as player in a community of over 10000 at that time probably, it certainly didn't do justice to the word "active." I can @ a Dev on discord and get a response right now. I'd rub my eyes a few times to verify that Paratus replied to me if that would've happened during his time.

On 7/20/2019 at 2:13 PM, Dust Runner said:

You’re a fucking retard.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:15 PM, HomeTrlx said:

Give them time, I'd (and I am pretty sure basically everyone) rather wait a couple more days to play on a stable server.

And maybe soon we can driveTRACTORS around Altis.

On 7/19/2019 at 6:49 PM, Scrubby said:

LOL @Copa

On 7/20/2019 at 2:08 AM, Hands Up said:

cant wait for v2 to end up like identity

On 7/20/2019 at 2:22 AM, HuNNeRz said:

Lmao. I second that.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, IAmLegion said:

On 7/20/2019 at 2:15 PM, Black_Jesus said:

7-20-19 still no v2 

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite

As in never, just like identity.