"Raw - Sandbox MMORP"

5 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Been talked about here and there.

In this day and age, anyone with a bit of knowledge can put together a trailer full of pipe dreams. I'll believe it when they're done asking for money and produce work product.

It seems they've been developing the game for 2 years already (with a small team), and would need about 6~12 months to release early access if they reach their monetary goal.

Defragments likes this
8 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Been talked about here and there.

In this day and age, anyone with a bit of knowledge can put together a trailer full of pipe dreams. I'll believe it when they're done asking for money and produce work product.

A lot of great ideas in games are used to capitalize on stupid people who will happily donate money to a cause that will never come close to being fulfilled.

2 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

such a skeptic

wheres the optimism ifrit man

When you look at Identity, DayZ, Scum, etc shows how even with the money dumb asses always manage to fuck shit up... i'm done buying into early access without a playable product upon payment.

19 hours ago, BlackShot said:

It seems they've been developing the game for 2 years already (with a small team), and would need about 6~12 months to release early access if they reach their monetary goal.

Must be the only game they've ever developed, since I can't find any of their previous works.

19 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

First trailer is all bought assets, they’re a German company that isn’t registered as a company, they don’t show the proper documentation as they should for being a German company, and they’re using assets that strictly say they can’t be used in open MMOs.

Where did you see that at?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Wow a vehicle demonstration. Groundbreaking work the likes of which have never been seen. 

Until I see a full game thats not purely conceptual I will consider this game nothing but a fake trailer.

There's nothing wrong with being skeptical. But I still enjoy what this could be if it is real.