"The Best of Asylum" Montage

I had talked about this idea awhile ago, but now that I have finished my previous projects I am down to start on new projects here. If you haven't seen the last post from awhile ago, I am interested in compiling the "best" players and their clips into a single video to showcase the servers performance when it comes to fights. Many of y'all were interested when I last brought it up but I am now ready to get started on this project. If you have clips upload them to YouTube with original audio and link them in the Video chatroom and say you are from Asylum and the name you want displayed on screen. https://discord.gg/nGDwYEV Once I get enough good clips ill get started, best of luck.

If you haven't seen any of my past videos this is my most recent. Feel free to check out the other 2 videos as well, enjoy.  Click Here for past videos

Walt, sw6rvy, Twinkie and 11 others like this
1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Ain't you the with that baller fucking plane montage? 

If so, big fan big fan the editing and flying was on point.

If you're not that guy. Ignore this.

1 hour ago, ViperOfficial said:

Thanks my guy. Only person so far that doesn't have a stick up their ass

I feel like you guys could hit it off.

6 hours ago, witZ said:

I see what ur doing there..

5ce4777dea609c355c1ea155df922b45.png

:frog:

pls don’t report 

2 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

Salty cunt lul

You are an autistic kid. Nobody loves you not even your cousin. 

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

i mean nice editing but the song is shit

I’d say this is my worst one. Check out the others tho bb, id be glad to take song request. I just went of Spotify top charts 

18 hours ago, ViperOfficial said:

alrighty, then I wont make it. Not like you had any clips anyways

Yes you will make it. Sick videos I have seen them all. Some of us understand the time and effort it takes to edit like that.

Only issue is getting the clips. Hopefully when v2 drops there will be fights. Who knows at this point.

ViperOfficial likes this
18 hours ago, ViperOfficial said:

I had talked about this idea awhile ago, but now that I have finished my previous projects I am down to start on new projects here. If you haven't seen the last post from awhile ago, I am interested in compiling the "best" players and their clips into a single video to showcase the servers performance when it comes to fights. Many of y'all were interested when I last brought it up but I am now ready to get started on this project. If you have clips upload them to YouTube with original audio and link them in the Video chatroom and say you are from Asylum and the name you want displayed on screen. https://discord.gg/nGDwYEV Once I get enough good clips ill get started, best of luck.

If you haven't seen any of my past videos this is my most recent. Feel free to check out the other 2 videos as well, enjoy.  Click Here for past videos

Hey i enjoyed the video. Keep it up! 

ViperOfficial likes this