Evidence Lockup Walls

1 hour ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

I would like to see people not able to crash through the walls at Evidence Lockup. After all, why have gates if they just go through the wall anyways. Cops can cover the gates. Not so much the whole wall

i really hope u guys didnt load lethals in the first 5 seconds 

1 hour ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

I would like to see people not able to crash through the walls at Evidence Lockup. After all, why have gates if they just go through the wall anyways. Cops can cover the gates. Not so much the whole wall

also who the fuck cares if they can go through a tiny hole that maybe a quad can fit through  they still have a hemmit to bring out slow boy

5 hours ago, Demon! said:

also who the fuck cares if they can go through a tiny hole that maybe a quad can fit through  they still have a hemmit to bring out slow boy

Probably no one tbh. Also, the Ifrit fit through just fine, as well as the Quilin behind it, so I don't think quads are our biggest owrry.

6 hours ago, Smee said:

Defend the evidence locker better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Pretty sure there are players who have experienced the evidence locker know that that wall can knock be knocked down.

5 hours ago, Demon! said:

i really hope u guys didnt load lethals in the first 5 seconds 

None of the 9+ cops at this lockup knew of it. They're the ones who told me to make this suggestion, I just agreed with them. Though frankly, it's not that big of an issue, just a suggestion. As for lethals, if it makes you feel any better, they were authorized long before the lockup even started. Not just the first 5 seconds :D

WolfLeader likes this
Just now, Bilbo Baggins said:

Probably no one tbh. Also, the Ifrit fit through just fine, as well as the Quilin behind it, so I don't think quads are our biggest owrry.

None of the 9+ cops at this lockup knew of it. They're the ones who told me to make this suggestion, I just agreed with them. Though frankly, it's not that big of an issue, just a suggestion. As for lethals, if it makes you feel any better, they were authorized long before the lockup even started. Not just the first 5 seconds :D

thats funny tbh sgts using to much of their power to fast probs just some robo cop sgt that hated the gang robbing it

2 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

As for lethals, if it makes you feel any better, they were authorized long before the lockup even started. Not just the first 5 seconds :D

Can confirm.

2 hours ago, Demon! said:

thats funny tbh sgts using to much of their power to fast probs just some robo cop sgt that hated the gang robbing it 

Demon honestly. You have no context of the situation so don't sit there acting like you were fighting us.I have no problems with FSA on good terms with a few of them.

Edited by HomeUser
Bilbo Baggins likes this