Police Interview

Its Limezy

Then go find one.

Also we only have two right now and neither are active during EU times. Wait until tonight. (6-7 hours)

Also if your name in teamspeak is the person called "I need a captain" change that, thats so fucking obnoxious. Wait until one contacts you.

Edited by Hiraku
|Cam| likes this
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

Sgt's making fun of young applicants.. Tsk tsk

Take an example of norwegian and be helpful.

I'm so sorry.. fill this out and we will get you taken care of!

http://www.redonkulas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/DA-FORM-IMTWF1.pdf

If you knew much about APD policy. you would know when we process apps we give clear instructions on them.

Edited by Reavantos
Jaylen Sarrett and deadshot90 like this
13 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

I'm so sorry.. fill this out and we will get you taken care of!

http://www.redonkulas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/DA-FORM-IMTWF1.pdf

If you knew much about APD policy. you would know when we process apps we give clear instructions on them.

If you knew how to read you would know i never mentioned such a thing. You guys are behaving exactly like those "immature" people who get kicked out of the APD for their silly actions. Yet you're supposed to be a rolemodel for the APD.

But hey go post some meme's while you're at it, "Sergeants".

8 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

If you knew how to read you would know i never mentioned such a thing. You guys are behaving exactly like those "immature" people who get kicked out of the APD for their silly actions. Yet you're supposed to be a rolemodel for the APD.

But hey go post some meme's while you're at it, "Sergeants".

Who are you again?

Reavantos likes this
42 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Whatever guys, just asked for a bit of maturity and kindness for someone who simply asks question.

Go make your hilarious comebacks to boost your e-peen and circle jerk to it. 

This post is retarded, why are you defending it again?

This kid was given clear instructions on what he needs to do, but decided to create a retarded post.....

what is there to defend?

Reavantos likes this
7 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

This post is retarded, why are you defending it again?

This kid was given clear instructions on what he needs to do, but decided to create a retarded post.....

what is there to defend?

You could... simply tell him to read the instructions from the reply on the application.

Instead i see a bunch of sergeant's being like:

1011nk.jpg

Bottomline: There's nothing to defend, just confirms that the APD starts being worse and worse as time passes.

Just now, Midamaru said:

You could... simply tell him to read the instructions from the reply on the application.

Bottomline: There's nothing to defend, just confirms that the APD starts being worse and worse as time passes.

He obviously did read the instructions and decided to not follow them, and telling someone to read the instructions after they already have is redundant and pointless.

And how is the APD worse because of forum posts?

Reavantos likes this
Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

He obviously did read the instructions and decided to not follow them, and telling someone to read the instructions after they already have is redundant and pointless.

He OBVIOUSLY read them, that's why he's asking for help on the forum.

Maaaaaaaybe, just maybe.. he didn't read it well? It's just a question man.

"And how is the APD worse because of forum posts?"

Behaviour from the higher up's is a part of it, probably due the mass promoting from some months ago ;)

Just now, Midamaru said:

Maaaaaaaybe, just maybe.. he didn't read it well? It's just a question man.

"And how is the APD worse because of forum posts?"

Behaviour from the higher up's is a part of it, probably due the mass promoting from some months ago ;)

Well, maybe you shouldn't assume things, i for one can view his application and see exactly what was said....

and i don't disagree, bad SGT's exist... but not because of forum posts.

19 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Well, maybe you shouldn't assume things, i for one can view his application and see exactly what was said....

and i don't disagree, bad SGT's exist... but not because of forum posts.

Ugh.. i'll put it more clear: Maybe the applicant didn't READ the said WORDS well. Mistakes happen, he's just looking for a way to contact them probably.

Forums posts aren't a cause of bad higher up's, just a slight indicator.