13 hours ago, Azeh said:

Won't be in V2

Hey Azeh, what about buffing drug runner a bit? WE get charged 15k if we fail but some jobs we don't even make that much, for the danger involved with cops being alerted and or be robbed/ bounty hunted and the difficulty actually flying and landing the planes I think a small buff would be nice. Or even a infamy talent to get bigger pay-outs for drug running. You could edit the talent tree for bigger pay-outs at gas station robbery's to include drug running maybe. I know there's a lot of things on the list to do but maybe consider buffing it at some point.

Abu and Fried Rice like this
47 minutes ago, Tony. said:

Hey Azeh, what about buffing drug runner a bit? WE get charged 15k if we fail but some jobs we don't even make that much, for the danger involved with cops being alerted and or be robbed/ bounty hunted and the difficulty actually flying and landing the planes I think a small buff would be nice. Or even a infamy talent to get bigger pay-outs for drug running. You could edit the talent tree for bigger pay-outs at gas station robbery's to include drug running maybe. I know there's a lot of things on the list to do but maybe consider buffing it at some point.

Zaros could buff drug running