2 hours ago, Madlibs said:

Let's make this a thing

Unfortunate the APD does not let asylum players conduct in "inappropriate role-play" due to many reasons, i feel like it would not be any help that there are RP that can be "degrading" to a a select portion of the community IE (Gay, Bi, trans) ect. These people are the ones who may take it a completely different way and i respect that, Not only that females can be directly targeted if prostitution came into the game.

IMO- Im still for it, just that Asylum needs to be diverse to what it implements that it does not affect its members. 

Inappropriate role-play Including, but no limited to:
  • Rape.
  • Sexual role-play.
  • Degradation, harassment, or malicious behaviour towards another player.
Edited by Smee
36 minutes ago, Smee said:

Unfortunate the APD does not let asylum players conduct in "inappropriate role-play" due to many reasons, i feel like it would not be any help that there are RP that can be "degrading" to a a select portion of the community IE (Gay, Bi, trans) ect. These people are the ones who may take it a completely different way and i respect that, Not only that females can be directly targeted if prostitution came into the game.

IMO- Im still for it, just that Asylum needs to be diverse to what it implements that it does not affect its members. 

Inappropriate role-play Including, but no limited to:
  • Rape.
  • Sexual role-play.
  • Degradation, harassment, or malicious behaviour towards another player.

As far as I'm aware that's only when you're on cop?

Of course harrasment etc carries over to civ but I'm sure sexual roleplay civ to civ is fine as long as both players are down.

Edited by Mason Statham #freepage
17 minutes ago, Mason Statham #freepage said:

As far as I'm aware that's only when you're on cop?

Of course harrasment etc carries over to civ but I'm sure sexual roleplay civ to civ is fine as long as both players are down.

thats the grey area..... when does it become harassment, and unfortunately people here are toxic and dont know the limitations.

王 rando 王 likes this