V2 Gang Ranks

Jesse

Requesting ability to have a gang without a house associated (like a permanent player created group), and ability to transfer gang ownership without having the house involved.

Add a rank between 2 and 3 to split up some of those permissions. going from just house storage access to access to gang bank and gang garage could be too much of a jump.

Or have different toggle-able (1,0,true,false array)permissions per member, with a default when they first get invited.26da27fdaebb653929caf1f08b945825.png

Personal Opinion. 

Rank 1 has everything

Rank 2 should be for other gang leaders and should have everything except house ownership

Rank 3 should have everything except gang bank and wars. So that trusted members can invite/kick but they cant rat the gang bank

Rank 4 should have only crates/spawn 

Rank 5 should only have spawn

Just now, Mayhem said:

Obviously but I meant, will they go to gang house, and a new menu pops up for gang logs, or through the ATM

Idk. It might not even be a thing. Who knows. Does the specifics matter? I mean it could really be anything.. The ATM would probably make the most sense. Could be available on the web too. Who knows.

Just now, RoguePilot said:

That can be decided later @Mayhem 

Just trying to get a consensus of what the community wants as far as gang permissions.

Not trying to iron out the details of how it will be done.

Just now, Jesse said:

Idk. It might not even be a thing. Who knows. Does the specifics matter? I mean it could really be anything.. The ATM would probably make the most sense. Could be available on the web too. Who knows.

I think it’s pretty cool, especially the money logs idea. +1 from me

8 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

A big issue right now is that level 4's can unlock the gang house and then leave the gang and steal everything or unlock it for other player to steal loot from it

8 hours ago, Steve said:

Then demote those untrustworthy to 5

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Gang account logs ? , not necessary, technically only the trusted players should be able to withdraw.

yes no logs for gang account pls, I don't want evidence of how much money I take.

which is nothing..

obviously.

Edited by Alec-I
On 7/9/2019 at 10:26 PM, Jesse said:

Could it be a new thing threw the phone? that way its more accessible and dont need to stop at a atm or gang house...

MehFrosty likes this
On 7/10/2019 at 3:26 AM, Jesse said:

This would be very useful to keep track of things. I really hope you add it. This all looks really good.

Veezara likes this