very serious mental health thread

Reapered

Hi my name is reapered and i used to be a fat depressed retard but that all changed when i went on the reapered plan

I lost 130 pounds and i have never felt better in ma life, if you’re struggling with crippling depression follow this plan step by step program. In return, you will receive a house, girlfriend, and a better life for yourself :)

Step 1-start going to bed early, around 10 or 11 pm. You will feel a whole lot better mentally and trust me your days will be soooo much better

step 2-stop drinking anything but water. Soda and juices will make you feel awful after u drink them. It will feel awful at first but the benefits are insane

step 3- cut calories, doesn’t matter how you do it. Just stop eating so much you fatass, it’s gonna suck at first but once you get into routine you wont even suffer at all. Dieting is the most important thing about losing weight, you dont even have to work out to lose weight

step 4 - exercise. Go take a walk around the block, go to the gym and lift weights, just do something. Get off your fat ass and start being active

step 5- get a hobby. This is important, you need something to fill your newly discovered long days that you have acquired because you’re getting good sleep in. Go to the gym, go fishing, do anything that fills in time and makes you happy :)

There you have it, pretty easy right?

i was a lazy fatass and even i did this so get off your ass and start doing something with your life 

Edited by Reapered
Fried Rice, Batcan, indian and 21 others like this
On 7/10/2019 at 10:41 AM, Reapered said:

Hi my name is reapered and i used to be a fat depressed retard but that all changed when i went on the reapered plan

I lost 130 pounds and i have never felt better in ma life, if you’re struggling with crippling depression follow this plan step by step program. In return, you will receive a house, girlfriend, and a better life for yourself :)

Step 1-start going to bed early, around 10 or 11 pm. You will feel a whole lot better mentally and trust me your days will be soooo much better

step 2-stop drinking anything but water. Soda and juices will make you feel awful after u drink them. It will feel awful at first but the benefits are insane

step 3- cut calories, doesn’t matter how you do it. Just stop eating so much you fatass, it’s gonna suck at first but once you get into routine you wont even suffer at all. Dieting is the most important thing about losing weight, you dont even have to work out to lose weight

step 4 - exercise. Go take a walk around the block, go to the gym and lift weights, just do something. Get off your fat ass and start being active

step 5- get a hobby. This is important, you need something to fill your newly discovered long days that you have acquired because you’re getting good sleep in. Go to the gym, go fishing, do anything that fills in time and makes you happy :)

There you have it, pretty easy right?

i was a lazy fatass and even i did this so get off your ass and start doing something with your life 

Touchy subject no comment on mental health 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, Jaconite said:

respect bro, i wanna make a jaco plan now :P

XBu8FJG.png

having a good physique, partying, fucking girls, drinking alcohol. Yeah im still depressed asf HAHA

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Batcan likes this
On 7/12/2019 at 8:14 AM, Boris said:

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I just want to drink a bunch of alcohol and fuck jaconite at a party