Couple of Suggestions

43 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

1.Cop weapons 1:1 buy price with civilian weapons

2.Reduce Cartel Time to recapture

3.No money to pull vehicles out of garage/auto refuel and repair at pull

That about it.Thoughts?

1- no, cops break even if they are lucky (if they buy their loadout) I could maybe support having the default weapon be something other than the Spar-16 though..... it used to be the MK20 which was okay but almost any upgrade was better, I could support making the mk20 the default again, which is far worse than the spar-16

2- no input

3- you can repair your vehicle when you pull it out, we need some money sinks in the game, we can’t have everyone running around with 50m cash

3 hours ago, Good Lub said:

No, cops get killed wayyyy to much compared to rebels. 

I cant remember how long it is right now, I think 20 or 30 mins. I dont see a problem with this, no one want to cap something to have it being taken 10 mins after you took it. It also allows the gang to go and capture another cartel while they have the 20-30 min protection timer.

This was a feature for community goals, You want that get people to donate. Regarding repairing, it takes 2 extra clicks.

2 hours ago, Jake said:

1- no, cops break even if they are lucky (if they buy their loadout) I could maybe support having the default weapon be something other than the Spar-16 though..... it used to be the MK20 which was okay but almost any upgrade was better, I could support making the mk20 the default again, which is far worse than the spar-16

2- no input

3- you can repair your vehicle when you pull it out, we need some money sinks in the game, we can’t have everyone running around with 50m cash

mk20 was beast spar sucks

Batcan likes this
16 hours ago, Good Lub said:

That about it.Thoughts?

1. I agree to an extent ONLY because it might stop cops just mindlessly zerging into situations. Maybe not 1:1 but a price increase nonetheless.
  2. Honestly, it might encourage more fights but on the down side more trolls so lets just leave it for now.
  3. I think you should be charged to pull vehicles so theres some sort of mini money sync but as for auto refuel and repair i would suggest adding a new option so that ontop of having the repair option in the buy menu you can also have a "Store and Repair" option that will take longer but not charge you thus adding a certain degree of risk in place of the charging you. @Jesse

My 2c anyways.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Good Lub and Kyle_ like this
17 hours ago, Good Lub said:

That about it.Thoughts?

1. Change default back to Mk20.

2. Cool down was added so people could cap, then use the perks long enough before the next solo-capper could ruin it for them.  

2.  It’s not expensive to refuel/repair your vehicle in garage.  If you want free repair/refuel, find a medic with an off-road and ask him to service your vehicle from the truck. Ezpz 

Good Lub likes this
23 hours ago, Good Lub said:

That about it.Thoughts?

1. Sure, if the Captains are willing to change their assbackwards policy on FORCING the APD to fight banks/feds/prisons for 10 minutes AT LEAST against rebels with ahk peek macros and pull down scripts. 

2. Added to prevent sharking 

3. Why? 

Good Lub likes this
4 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

1. Sure, if the Captains are willing to change their assbackwards policy on FORCING the APD to fight banks/feds/prisons for 10 minutes AT LEAST against rebels with ahk peek macros and pull down scripts. 

This was already changed back in April, you're now only required to respond twice to those events.

Responding to Federal Reserve, Bank of Altis, and Prison of Altis

With the increase of recent rebel activity, officers are only required to respond to the Federal Reserve, Bank of Altis, and Prison of Altis two times before they are allowed to redeploy and continue patrolling elsewhere on Altis.
Any officers found to be abusing their two lives by wasting their lives (not valuing their life) may be liable for disciplinary action.

Cop loadouts = Free

Remove the gear up option, go back to you buy your loadout sync, relog and you have it for good. Olympus has it this way, and nobody complains there  

If you have fought a bank, fed, or jail on cop recently the gangs are clueless. 

Edited by White
4 hours ago, McMuffin said:

Any officers found to be abusing their two lives by wasting their lives (not valuing their life) may be liable for disciplinary action.

and that right there is the problem. 

Trying to eliminate threats? "QUIT PLAYING CHRIS KYLE AND RUSH THE FUCKING BANK OR YOULL GET POINTS"

Trying to rush the bank? "FUCKING VALUE YOUR LIFE OR GET POINTS" 

I remember a certain dipshit sergeant who refused to pull an Orca out for a prison despite there being 3 orcas full of rebels on prison island. Alright, I'll get some cover and take some of the deer stands out. 

"GET IN MY FUCKING HUMMINGBIRD OR YOU'RE GETTING POINTS FOR DISOBEYING ORDERS" 

So I put my gun in a car, loaded up in his chopper, and his dumb ass got domed outta the hummingbird and proceeded to blame everyone else for not taking out the threats in the deer stands. 

Edited by Reformed epTic
6 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

My case to you on this is that it is currently one of the ways cop is balanced against rebels.

I would like to hear an argument for your reasoning on this change.

I recommend this due to some cops not valuing their price of loadouts.

A rebel loadout is around 20-22k while a cop basic spar loadout is free.A mxm loadout is also quite cheap.It is not like that cops get no money to sustain themselves.

Bherky likes this
1 hour ago, Good Lub said:

A rebel loadout is around 20-22k while a cop basic spar loadout is free.A mxm loadout is also quite cheap.It is not like that cops get no money to sustain themselves.

No one values anything in light RP, people play this like its game because it is.  You want value or life and things you need to play realistic RP.

6 hours ago, Good Lub said:

I think you are comparing apples to oranges on this though. Here is what I mean:

1. Cop gear is seperated by rank making it unequal to everything rebels can pull or have. On top of that rebels have the best equipment always availble (if they buy or craft it). 
  2. Rebels in almost every situation are fighting from tacitically advantagious positions. The banks, feds, and prisons are designed for the rebels to have the upper hand and cops having to assault those possitions.
  3. Cops are required to respond to these events when not engaged in other situations (active fire fight, kidnapping, etc.). So we need a way to allow for sustained fighting.
  4. Cops will trully get paid on a communist mentality. By this I mean that all cops in a 2K radious get a split of the payment. This causes issues when you reach some of the higher ranks of the APD when we are using equipment like the cop orca. We do not have a gang bank to compensate for losses it comes right out of our accounts. It is also rare to see other members helping pay for equipment.
  5. Rebels can chose when to fight. As a rebel most of your transportation time will be in the air by orca which is challenging to shoot down as a cop. The most common caliber of firearm availble to the cops is a 6.5 MX rifle. Cops as stated above do not have this same luxury as almost every rebel is equiped with a 7.62.

I would say the phrasiology we use today in the APD may need to be re-examined on the "value your life" and other lines as I believe many have lost their meaning. This is only my evaluation as to why I state that the loadouts should reflect the balance of asylum. Feel free to agree or disagree with me, but this is what I stand by in saying cop loadouts should not mirror rebel pricing.

McMuffin, Bandit and Good Lub like this
8 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

I think you are comparing apples to oranges on this though. Here is what I mean:

1. Cop gear is seperated by rank making it unequal to everything rebels can pull or have. On top of that rebels have the best equipment always availble (if they buy or craft it). 
  2. Rebels in almost every situation are fighting from tacitically advantagious positions. The banks, feds, and prisons are designed for the rebels to have the upper hand and cops having to assault those possitions.
  3. Cops are required to respond to these events when not engaged in other situations (active fire fight, kidnapping, etc.). So we need a way to allow for sustained fighting.
  4. Cops will trully get paid on a communist mentality. By this I mean that all cops in a 2K radious get a split of the payment. This causes issues when you reach some of the higher ranks of the APD when we are using equipment like the cop orca. We do not have a gang bank to compensate for losses it comes right out of our accounts. It is also rare to see other members helping pay for equipment.
  5. Rebels can chose when to fight. As a rebel most of your transportation time will be in the air by orca which is challenging to shoot down as a cop. The most common caliber of firearm availble to the cops is a 6.5 MX rifle. Cops as stated above do not have this same luxury as almost every rebel is equiped with a 7.62.

I would say the phrasiology we use today in the APD may need to be re-examined on the "value your life" and other lines as I believe many have lost their meaning. This is only my evaluation as to why I state that the loadouts should reflect the balance of asylum. Feel free to agree or disagree with me, but this is what I stand by in saying cop loadouts should not mirror rebel pricing.

Nice arguments indeed but i stay at point 3.Many times cops have been wiped while federal events where on , only to come back because we were at cocaine processing.They never responded to those events and chose to robocop.Also maybe a increase on the price is more like it but its ridiculous how they come back so many times with little to no money loss.

11 hours ago, Good Lub said:

Nice arguments indeed but i stay at point 3.Many times cops have been wiped while federal events where on , only to come back because we were at cocaine processing.They never responded to those events and chose to robocop.Also maybe a increase on the price is more like it but its ridiculous how they come back so many times with little to no money loss.

Might want to re-read through your point about federal resserve robberies and the cocaine processor as I am unable to understand it. On the point of robocops, they have always been stated as an issue. With the regular officer having the ability to decide the ticket pricing, there will always be people who will up charge on tickets and be called a robocop. Now this is not an excuse for cops who are processing a person who has been giving real roleplay for 20+ minutes and giving a full ticket. Those instances should be handled by IAB (Lieutenants) on a case-by-case basis. I will also say that some of the same who would fit the description of a "robocop" rarely ever pay for a loadout. So you have to realize your trying to punish the ENTIRE cop force for in many cases a few bad apples.

48 minutes ago, ColtonB205 said:

Might want to re-read through your point about federal resserve robberies and the cocaine processor as I am unable to understand it. On the point of robocops, they have always been stated as an issue. With the regular officer having the ability to decide the ticket pricing, there will always be people who will up charge on tickets and be called a robocop. Now this is not an excuse for cops who are processing a person who has been giving real roleplay for 20+ minutes and giving a full ticket. Those instances should be handled by IAB (Lieutenants) on a case-by-case basis. I will also say that some of the same who would fit the description of a "robocop" rarely ever pay for a loadout. So you have to realize your trying to punish the ENTIRE cop force for in many cases a few bad apples.

it means that the cops did not respond to those events because they wanted to gain money by seizing our items and ticketing us while facing certain death at that events.