We will miss our boi

Rodrigo

2 hours ago, Smee said:

Just want to inform those who are getting different stories, 

Alec is banned from everything, im not, i was removed from support until my self and clint speak and explained what had happend.

Support members when given the team speak rank were not able to give such permissions to those who are CPL in the APD or lower. 

Those permissions must had changed recently and altered and the support team were able to give a rank one higher than their own. ( both were highlighted before and now - error message had popped before)

This incident is a whole misunderstanding and no intentional attacks were suppose to be made on the asylum team speak, alec did changed a few ranks and changed some back before it was removed. it was my wrong doing that led to alecs ban and the removal of my support tag,

All i can say that i was annoyed at both my self for somehow giving alec the grotty bastard a teamspeak tag which had power, not only that a fellow friend had abused power that he was not supposed to have, and that it is literally alecs last life on asylum and i dont want that spoiled by some stupid miss click / mistake.

Sorry for the 5 constable / cadets affected , and those admins who fixed my mistake.

-Smee