I mean at some point, assuming this wasn't some massive lag/glitch or soemthing, you just gotta own up to being a complete potato.

I've done exactly this, arguably even worse as it was without incline, multiple times through Arma.

Sometimes it just do be like that, and if you try and fight it, you look really dumb lol.

I hear an entire Mag Unloaded but he only really hit you twice, the rest went around your body and head into the wall. My question is, you had no idea he was even there, why didn’t he just shoot you in the head

Edited by Mayhem
Leroy Jenkins, Sp0on and Chow Mein like this

2 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Haha Mason, now you know what I was dealing with on a daily basis fighting DS on S4 :) 

Was we all know you still have debug and use scripts you sniping cheater

39 minutes ago, Boon said:

Was we all know you still have debug and use scripts you sniping cheater

Hahaha, DS being DS like always. 

If I even have or not, running a script would get me CABS'D.

13 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

Hahaha, DS being DS like always. 

If I even have or not, running a script would get me CABS'D.

It's a joke :D

22 hours ago, Batcan said:

I enjoy fighting DH and DS. Not because you guys are bad, but you all carry fuckin 10 nades and make me scream like a girl.

i think only like 2-3 of carry nades on the norm if taxes aint jacked...DH tho they play like its Koth at times lol

Batcan and eRr0r : n0 UnIT like this

Just now, DankBud said:

i think only like 2-3 of carry nades on the norm if taxes aint jacked...DH tho they play like its Koth at times lol

I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you're right about DH one guy threw 2 grenades before he pushed up construction at Wongs

DankBud likes this

On 7/14/2019 at 3:56 PM, Mayhem said:

I hear an entire Mag Unloaded but he only really hit you twice, the rest went around your body and head into the wall. My question is, you had no idea he was even there, why didn’t he just shoot you in the head

3 shots :D

On 7/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, Batcan said:

I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you're right about DH one guy threw 2 grenades before he pushed up construction at Wongs

hahaha,nothing truly wrong with it i guess,but on here nades are to much most times to be playing like that.