Add 'Most Wanted' List upon login

Just a suggestion to add a 'Most Wanted' List to the text that appears when you first log into the server alongside the 'Most Wealthy' list.  This would be the 10 players with the highest current bounties on the server (They wouldn't have to be online at the current moment). I think this would spark a new kind of competition among the civilians and would add a little more spotlight to the infamous rebels around altis.

Donald, Sp0on, Atra and 13 others like this

Sounds like a good reason to purchase 10 more sui vests and risk getting accused of "scripting them in" again.

To build onto your suggestion with my own.Top 10 bounties should earn double infamy. 

You are taking double the risk when you do illegal shit with a bounty, yet at the same time are being rewarded for maintaining a "high score" while doing so without getting caught.

This works two ways because it also increases the chance of you getting caught as it incentivizes you to farm with a bounty instead of playing hide and seek where no one can get you to turn you in.

Good Lub, Donald, Innate and 4 others like this
28 minutes ago, Judg3 said:

Sounds like a good reason to purchase 10 more sui vests and risk getting accused of "scripting them in" again.

To build onto your suggestion with my own.Top 10 bounties should earn double infamy. 

You are taking double the risk when you do illegal shit with a bounty, yet at the same time are being rewarded for maintaining a "high score" while doing so without getting caught.

This works two ways because it also increases the chance of you getting caught as it incentivizes you to farm with a bounty instead of playing hide and seek where no one can get you to turn you in.

+5 infamy for every thousand you are wanted for, maybe 2-3 actually

Edited by Batcan
3 hours ago, Judg3 said:

^ This is actually a good idea. I NEVER run meth or w/e with a bounty simply because it basically increases your chances of getting caught by 5-10 times. But maybe add different bounty thresholds.

Example:

$0 - $25,000 = 1.0x infamy

$25,001 - $75,000 = 1.1x infamy

$75,001 - $150,000 = 1.25x infamy

$150,001+ = 1.5x infamy

Top 10 bounties on the server = 2.0x infamy or maybe an additive so if you have a 160k bounty add a .25 onto the 1.5x to make it 1.75x or if you have a 15k bounty make it a .05 addition to keep people online at 4am with a 15k bounty from getting 2.0x just because there are no high bounties online and they get a default spot in the most wanted list.

I definitely feel a system like this would help a lot to make people actually not only run drugs but to do it with a bounty as well and encouraging cops to do old fashioned drug field fights like back in the day and also for rebels to lock them down similar to the Bad Blood meth pass era. You could also add a infamy trade in system where once you have all the rebel infamy talents you can exchange extra infamy for cash etc.

@Clint Beastwood @Jesse

Edited by Tyler
Good Lub, Gagss, Donald and 4 others like this
2 hours ago, Judg3 said:

19 minutes ago, Tyler said:

^ This is actually a good idea. I NEVER run meth or w/e with a bounty simply because it basically increases your chances of getting caught by 5-10 times. But maybe add different bounty thresholds.

Example:

$0 - $25,000 = 1.0x infamy

$25,001 - $75,000 = 1.1x infamy

$75,001 - $150,000 = 1.25x infamy

$150,001+ = 1.5x infamy

Top 10 bounties on the server = 2.0x infamy or maybe an additive so if you have a 160k bounty add a .25 onto the 1.5x to make it 1.75x or if you have a 15k bounty make it a .05 addition to keep people online at 4am with a 15k bounty from getting 2.0x.

I definitely feel a system like this would help a lot to make people actually not only run drugs but to do it with a bounty as well and encouraging cops to do old fashioned drug field fights like back in the day and also for rebels to lock them down similar to the Bad Blood meth pass era. You could also add a infamy trade in system where once you have all the rebel infamy talents you can exchange extra infamy for cash etc.

@Clint Beastwood @Jesse

Make this a reality, I love it.  Amazing incentive to do illegal shit and then make money by doing illegal shit after youve done the illegal shit so you can spend infamy to get perks for future illegal shit

Kyle_, Donald and Tyler like this