Sign in to follow this  
ron the player

New Rule For Bounty Hunters

in my opinion bounty hunters should not bounty hunt at cartels. they might fight and down but they can not send the downing rebels to jail.

the reason that I think it should be added is the fact that players with high bounties don't wanna fight when they know the risk of being downed at a cartel and then being sent to jail by some retarded bounty hunter. rebels don't care if they get killed, they care if they being bounty hunted in a cartel by some fuckers and then they need to wait 45mins in jail. you can take for example the "911" gang. many people didn't want to fight them because they knew they would be bounty hunted by them and at the end of the day they would lose some fights sometimes [ means going to jail].

RobiN_ likes this

Just now, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

you legit did

First I said almost never, 

Second your a squeaker who got banned for lag-switching so your opinion is invalid.

nope im not banned anymore retard 7967dca121b39f2e3eb720698f41677d.png

Doesn't make your opinion valid, clearly says that it happened, they chose to have mercy on you and if you didn't comply you would be re-permed. More of the premise that you did it that matters.

Just now, Nic Rage said:

Doesn't make your opinion valid, clearly says that it happened, they chose to have mercy on you and if you didn't comply you would be re-permed. More of the premise that you did it that matters.

you're legit a fucking bot 

you cant talk when your IQ is lower than your skill

you're legit a fucking bot 

you cant talk when your IQ is lower than your skill

You tried to invite me to your gang along with a whole bunch of others after you left (It was either VP or Purge I think it was VP), don't think you are in a position to be talking.

2 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

You tried to invite me to your gang along with a whole bunch of others after you left (It was either VP or Purge I think it was VP), don't think you are in a position to be talking.

i invited you to my gang when 

you're a fucking bot from purge would kms before inviting you

dont remeber a time you won a cartel on your own

1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

nope im not banned anymore retard 7967dca121b39f2e3eb720698f41677d.png

lucky when they unpermed me for lag switching I was told I couldn't get banned for another month

7 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Why are you making rebel suggestions? These suggestions don't influence your annoying Kavala retard playstyle so why bother making shitty suggestions?

oh and I don't think you ever been in cartel and got downed by some retard so you don't know how it feels when you wanna fight [ and maybe be killed] but not fucking in jail for 45mins. 

Kyle_ likes this

if you get caught by a bounty hunter, clearly your doing something wrong... you have 7.62 that can 1-2 shot most people, a bh would take 3-4 shots. you can also shot trough walls and armored cars, they cant. Also if you get caught why dont you have a freind camp courthouse?, and if you are blindfold, if it takes more then 4 minutes, or if they take a heli, its because they are going to skiptracer, if its the same guy that does it, its because he has a house, find it then blow it up with a 50 cal, learn his name and how he acts, that will help you find what place he is going to arrest you at

Jeff_ and Silver-Spy like this

6 hours ago, ron the player said:

that's not even a rule on Olympus what are you talking about?

I don’t mean this in particular, but there are restrictions they have on Olympus that keeps them from doing a lot of what bounty hunters enjoy on asylum.

Gagss and Lucien like this

40 minutes ago, Jeff_ said:

If you are worried about bounty hunters downing you at a cartel, then you are clearly not mentally sane to take a cartel

im not worried. I would fight anyone. just don't wanna be sent to jail sometimes. 

Edited by ron the player

27 minutes ago, ron the player said:

im not worried. I would fight anyone. just don't wanna be sent to jail sometimes. 

It’s part of the game, getting sent to jail. No one likes it but if you start restricting things like that then where is the limit? I mean Right now the rebels have it pretty easy. To the point where I think they need to pull back on the hand holding. I don’t know how but I know there is a way. But I also understand trying to balance all three factions is a hard thing. One person wants this and the next wants that. Then one person cries that the other is op and so on. But that’s my opinion. 

17 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Then don't solo cap?

Your complaint is that you're not getting a "real fight" but if you're solo capping what in the ever loving world do you fucking expect to happen?

that's why I went to Olympus sometimes to fight. you cant even get a fight on asylum 

On 7/21/2019 at 1:27 AM, Mauv said:

at least bounty hunters at cartels don't know how to fly

https://gyazo.com/9f539cbf66e221bfe7a122864cb13ec0

im not a bounty hunter that doesnt know how to fly.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................im a rebel that doesnt know how to fly