Summer 2019

Wanted to start up a little topic to see whats been going on with everyone this summer. I know a bunch of people have become inactive and what not, so if you still stalk the forums like I do, what else have you been doing? Y'all been going on vacations? Working your asses off? 

I personally have went on several trips to various destinations, sporting events, family reunions, and moving relentlessly. Went to Daytona for the races earlier this summer, was pretty tight but rained out twice lmao. Cousin got married, so we kinda had a makeshift family reunion of sorts. Hung out down in South Florida for a couple days, not too far of a drive. Anyone who lives in an apartment for college knows the struggle of non-overlapping leases. I'm down south in my hometown working, and have had to drive about 1200 miles this month alone just dealing with paperwork, storage units, and moving my brother to South Florida. Been a pretty hectic summer, I look forward to things slowing down and being able to spend sometime back on the server.

I am curious how everyone else has survived this summer so far, feel free to use this thread to converse with others as well

i met the love of my life, @Ron Johnsonand we moved into a 3 crate bungalow house in florida. we live there throughout irma and then we had 3 children. @J9HUNNAbeing the most successful one.

Just now, J9HUNNA said:

i started my new business slanging diapers that i steal from home depot's at self checkout and made a killing off my investments on soulja consoles!

spent 6 months for diaper theft. im so proud of you :heart:

Ron Johnson and J9HUNNA like this
On 7/28/2019 at 8:58 PM, Ron Johnson said:

Wanted to start up a little topic to see whats been going on with everyone this summer. I know a bunch of people have become inactive and what not, so if you still stalk the forums like I do, what else have you been doing? Y'all been going on vacations? Working your asses off? 

I personally have went on several trips to various destinations, sporting events, family reunions, and moving relentlessly. Went to Daytona for the races earlier this summer, was pretty tight but rained out twice lmao. Cousin got married, so we kinda had a makeshift family reunion of sorts. Hung out down in South Florida for a couple days, not too far of a drive. Anyone who lives in an apartment for college knows the struggle of non-overlapping leases. I'm down south in my hometown working, and have had to drive about 1200 miles this month alone just dealing with paperwork, storage units, and moving my brother to South Florida. Been a pretty hectic summer, I look forward to things slowing down and being able to spend sometime back on the server.

I am curious how everyone else has survived this summer so far, feel free to use this thread to converse with others as well

Had a 2 week holidays in africa lucky af: IMG_20190729_161244.jpg 

Now going on 1 week holiday with friends in spain. After that a bit of working from home, but nothing special.

Edited by wollie35
Ron Johnson likes this
On 7/29/2019 at 12:23 AM, Reformed epTic said:

ive been watching Asylum's player count get lower and lower and thinking "how the fuck did Paratus scam this community twice?" 

First with Identity, and then selling a borderline unusable piece of shit to Bada/Clint. 

Clint and bada knew what they were getting themselves into when they bought it. The mission file has been like this for years

Innate likes this