16 minutes ago, Jack7296 said:

You are comparing a 5.56 to unlimited 7.62 mags? Retard.

"Unlimited" 7.62 mags is nothing compared to a constant, unpaid for zerg of cops, retard.

3 minutes ago, Jack7296 said:

2.5k a go adds up, especially when the enemy spend 0, probably get the guns free too.

You're reaching with this one pal lol but im sorry your cheap loadout effects you.

Sp0on likes this
6 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

"Unlimited" 7.62 mags is nothing compared to a constant, unpaid for zerg of cops, retard.

You're reaching with this one pal lol but im sorry your cheap loadout effects you.

If you agree with what happened in this video, you are clearly whats wrong with this server..

But hey, keep thinking like that if it makes you feel better.

danile666 likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Unless it causes a problem, i dont care. If you'd never seen the crate to begin with you would have been none the wiser and never known they had more mags so?

I'm sure it doesn't cause an issue for the people using the unlimited mags, but for cops on the other side it would cause a problem.

No wonder nobody can get across the bridge because they have unlimited ammo. 

Who cares about spawned in ammo?

Rebels take 25 mags anyway.

Cops are shit and it makes no difference how much ammo is used.

2 minutes ago, Jack7296 said:

I'm sure it doesn't cause an issue for the people using the unlimited mags, but for cops on the other side it would cause a problem.

No wonder nobody can get across the bridge because they have unlimited ammo. 

You wouldn't get across the bridge anyway. Fairly certain you'd shit yourself, fall over, and start crying if I rolled up to you in an ifrit.