RELEASE V2 REEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…….Also free @Brown Syndrome and Rando, additionally if we don't get the Russian uniforms and shotguns you might see me on the news later

DJB and Kawaii like this
4 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Id still like to see a round created for a shotgun called "breaching round" costs like 5k where it unlocks all doors of a locked house but not the inventory of the house, so players can raid houses and get bounties/kills

nah make lts get their lazy asses to work instead

25 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Id still like to see a round created for a shotgun called "breaching round" costs like 5k where it unlocks all doors of a locked house but not the inventory of the house, so players can raid houses and get bounties/kills

There is already multiple ways to get people out of houses without even exploiting but people have low IQ

24 minutes ago, Ron Johnson said:

Name one?

Here's some street knowledge from Kavala.

50 cal.  Kills all inside

Flashbangs.  Kills all inside majority of the time

Speedbomb. Usually doesn't kill, have a buddy down them.

Suicide vest.  Usually doesn't kill, have your buddy down them

Blowing up vehicles beside the house.  Grey area I think so feel free to discount.  Usually wont kill the people inside tho.

LTs raiding for cops.

There's many ways.  People just choose to be lazy or not willing to risk anything.  If you want someone out of a house you got options.

Edited by Elaiscancer
Kawaii likes this

give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun give us the shotgun 

Sheriff Rick and 王 rando 王 like this
30 minutes ago, Elaiscancer said:

Here's some street knowledge from Kavala.

50 cal.  Kills all inside

Flashbangs.  Kills all inside majority of the time

Speedbomb. Usually doesn't kill, have a buddy down them.

Suicide vest.  Usually doesn't kill, have your buddy down them

Blowing up vehicles beside the house.  Grey area I think so feel free to discount.  Usually wont kill the people inside tho.

LTs raiding for cops.

There's many ways.  People just choose to be lazy or not willing to risk anything.  If you want someone out of a house you got options.

I think the context of the question was in relation to bounty hunter civilians. So that knocks out a few of your options... well all of them.

Just now, Ron Johnson said:

I think the context of the question was in relation to bounty hunter civilians. So that knocks out a few of your options... well all of them.

People do have houses and tend to store suicide vest and speed bombs in there so I would disagree.  It's why I said that your buddy can then down them.

Ron Johnson likes this
8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

no i dont

16 hours ago, bunni said:

i think the mk14 civ should be legal too or buyable from the gun store and only sell the 10 rnd mags with it

cus no ones ever gunna go to rebel just to buy the civ mk14

idk man, a 7.62 thats cheaper than what you can get a 9mm trashbox for now? 5k and a trip aint bad with the added rebel shops now

20 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Nah we need breaching rounds for cheaper than that. #TheKavalaTrollsEndHere