HOONIGAN Ford RS Hatch

8 hours ago, DankBud said:

the track suit one,What does that fall under for fatigues? pretty dope tbh

If you mean the Original Texture, it's the default Bluefor clothing which is MTP Fatigues.

8 hours ago, william said:

Not a fan of the hatch, has too much going on for my taste. However after seeing the orca skin again I actually really like it. The cyka suit needs to be added ASAP.

7 hours ago, DonDurka said:

As someone who owns a 17 ST, not bad.

3 hours ago, Mason Statham #freepage said:

Yeah not a big fan of that hatch the zebra print just doesn't work for me. The tracksuit is cool tho

The Hatch is inspired by Ken Blocks RS:

16HRD_Livery_F34-2.jpg

5 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Hatchback and Orca skin look great. Not a fan of the tracksuit. Just looks a bit off. Can't put my finger on how just don't like it.

Could it be the cargo's / knee and arms pads? It is quite bulky due to the fact that it's a combat uniform which might put you off.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

18 minutes ago, Raza said:

I do like the track suit and orca. I feel like the hatchback has too much going on and makes my eyes tweak out lol. 

Great job though

Yeah you aren't the only one to say that. It's based off a Hoonigan drift/rally car and they always seem to be really colourful and trippy. The hatchbacks we have at the moment are fairly simple, other than the Type-R, so I wanted to change it up a bit. I will look at something more subtle too.

2 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

Yeah you aren't the only one to say that. It's based off a Hoonigan drift/rally car and they always seem to be really colourful and trippy. The hatchbacks we have at the moment are fairly simple, other than the Type-R, so I wanted to change it up a bit. I will look at something more subtle too.

Go at it m8. Your stuff is better than 98% of what I've seen so props :)

goyney likes this