Gang Membership Cap?

Is there a cap to how many gang members one gang can have? If not maybe their should be. When one gang makes up 1/4 the online population of a server that is not healthy for the game, or the community. Not pointing fingers. People want to join the biggest and the baddest, but think of the community and the implication when one gang gets too big for anyone to be able to stand against. Especially if they are playing like a bunch of murderhobos saying hands up then shooting you almost instantly with no real RP reason other than they have to say hands up before they unload on you.

Edited by Velvet Elvis
reorganizing my thoughts
DJB likes this
8 minutes ago, Velvet Elvis said:

Is there a cap to how many gang members one gang can have? If not maybe their should be. When one gang makes up 1/4 the online population of a server that is not healthy for the game, or the community. Not pointing fingers. People want to join the biggest and the baddest, but think of the community and the implication when one gang gets too big for anyone to be able to stand against. Especially if they are playing like a bunch of murderhobos saying hands up then shooting you almost instantly with no real RP reason other than they have to say hands up before they unload on you.

Wonder who that might be...

Always going to be people complaining about bigger gangs no matter what. A good coordinated team of 6 is all you really need tbh. Just hard to find that nowadays. But then again.... I seen 1 guy wipe out 5 guys instantly... He used a vest on a hemmit full of bars..... So just have 3 people with vests thats 15 guys dead man. And ur other guy thats left of ur 4 man team revives. @Velvet Elvis . and if V2 ever comes out you will see the other large gangs log in to fight. So it will really be large gangs fighting each other. Got to think about time zones also. 

DJB likes this
Just now, Wop said:

Honestly this just sounds like a personal problem.  Some dude crying bc he prob got ganged up on.  Cry more... lmao apply to a gang if you dont like it.

No child. I just have eyes. They didn't do anything to me they didn't do to you. Its just a balance issue. You maybe get offended and butthurt over a video game, but I'm just asking a question to shed some light on an issue that this server seems to have.

2 minutes ago, Velvet Elvis said:

No child. I just have eyes. They didn't do anything to me they didn't do to you. Its just a balance issue. You maybe get offended and butthurt over a video game, but I'm just asking a question to shed some light on an issue that this server seems to have.

Try making a big gang of your own? 

Steve and DJB like this
1 hour ago, Velvet Elvis said:

You assume far too much "child".  I'm in one of the greatest and what was one of the biggest gangs to ever grace these servers fyi.  I'd just like to point out that you asked no questions btw... This isn't a server issue its a you problem.  :D  P.S I'm the one usually doing the stuff to other people not the other way around, yes I'm that guy in that big gang fucking up that one lonely guy.  Sorry, not sorry.  Matter of fact @Velvet Elvis we probably ganged up on you that is why you came to forums to cry.  When I roll solo I wipe gangs m9.  Also as it has been pointed out there was a cap previously and no one liked it.  Before that there was no cap which led to a cap which led to no cap once again... In other words you are mad late and new my friend, we've already been through this and down that road :P

Edited by Wop

There was never a cap in the amount of people that could be in a gang. At one point there was a group cap/gang group cap that limited the number of peoples that could have hexes essentially. The community as well as myself personally really did not like it. It sounds like a good idea in theory but in reality it lead to a lot of gangs splitting up and kicking their members to downsize. Gang life slowly went from about being a group of friends that like to play to being the best gang and it kinda felt like you were apart of some overly competitive csgo team. I'm not saying the competitiveness is bad,  I think it's a good thing. I just think it made things worse in the long run.

Masonn and Sheriff Rick like this
On 8/8/2019 at 2:36 PM, Steve said:

I would like to also add that some gangs win from numbers, some gangs win from skill. Though when you see a good gang 6v17 another gang you just know at that point that their numbers can be beat with the right people if it is played properly.

1 Dirty grass member = 5 members of any gang