With V2 coming out it may be a good time to revamp turfs. As it is right now it's really easy for a large gang like DH to dominate turfs, as they pop at the same time every restart. This means we can just gear up a turf before it pops and smaller gangs have a really hard time capping them. Not only that but since cops know the turf times as well, they tend to sit at turfs and wait for them to turn red and roach the fight which makes it that much harder to fight for the turf. Part of this is because only one turf pops at a time, and it allows everyone to focus their efforts on one turf. What if instead of each turf popping one at a time, they all popped at the same time. This would force the gangs that own them to focus both on defending what they have and capping the ones they want, rather than just swarming the one. It would also allow cops to still gather at turf's to catch bounties when they pop, but they'd have to be a bit lucky to guess which one people will be at. The timing of the turfs should also be randomized as much as possible, while still popping multiple times a restart. Thoughts? 

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Turfs limit the amount of gang members that can be present in the area to capture it. It's an equal playing field after the limit is reached.

thats only true if you're capping. if we already own it we jsut dont touch the flag and we can send as many as we want it just goes back to us

19 minutes ago, fr4dj0e said:

With V2 coming out it may be a good time to revamp turfs. As it is right now it's really easy for a large gang like DH to dominate turfs, as they pop at the same time every restart. This means we can just gear up a turf before it pops and smaller gangs have a really hard time capping them. Not only that but since cops know the turf times as well, they tend to sit at turfs and wait for them to turn red and roach the fight which makes it that much harder to fight for the turf. Part of this is because only one turf pops at a time, and it allows everyone to focus their efforts on one turf. What if instead of each turf popping one at a time, they all popped at the same time. This would force the gangs that own them to focus both on defending what they have and capping the ones they want, rather than just swarming the one. It would also allow cops to still gather at turf's to catch bounties when they pop, but they'd have to be a bit lucky to guess which one people will be at. The timing of the turfs should also be randomized as much as possible, while still popping multiple times a restart. Thoughts? 

Idk about all of them popping at the same time,But having them pop at a more random time or change the way they rotate could work just as fine imho.

5 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Idk about all of them popping at the same time,

The only reason i thought that is so gangs couldnt just focus all resources on each individual turf as it pops. If they pop at the same time gangs will have to split up their numbers to fight each turf they value. It will give smaller gangs a chance to cap a turf, as well as make fights more interesting for larger gangs, as they will have to split resources to fight separate turfs at the same time. I could be wrong tho. 

41 minutes ago, fr4dj0e said:

The only reason i thought that is so gangs couldnt just focus all resources on each individual turf as it pops. If they pop at the same time gangs will have to split up their numbers to fight each turf they value. It will give smaller gangs a chance to cap a turf, as well as make fights more interesting for larger gangs, as they will have to split resources to fight separate turfs at the same time. I could be wrong tho. 

I get what your saying,but thats why they have zaros :) for the smaller gang

The only thing that’s definite is the turf pop times... which turf pops when is randomized.  It’s as good as it needs to be imo.  

Also, there’s always trends on who owns the turfs, other than the random gang caps here and there.  When you have a huge zurg gang like DH, they’re gonna own shit without much competition.  And then, a few weeks later, the next zurg gang will take over.

bigjohn561 likes this
On 8/7/2019 at 8:26 AM, Lucien said:

Cops don't go to turfs based on timing lmao they know where you guys are anyways

Seen it myself. I am Not wanted and 2 higher ups and 1 constable show up at turf a few min after it turned red and start searching around turf and checking all houses that look over flag. Fyi noone was in turf but 2 UNWANTED guys. So u can not say we pinged there. 

Edited by bigjohn561
17 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

The only thing that’s definite is the turf pop times... which turf pops when is randomized.  It’s as good as it needs to be imo.  

Also, there’s always trends on who owns the turfs, other than the random gang caps here and there.  When you have a huge zurg gang like DH, they’re gonna own shit without much competition.  And then, a few weeks later, the next zurg gang will take over.

There not even muchh of a zerg gang tho, half of em show up to fight,unless there makin money together or fighting cops together.